Tuesday, March 31, 2009

31.03.2009 - Tuesday

Since I worked out yesterday at the gym here in the dorms, I wanted to do it again this morning so I figured I would do so. I was able to sleep in a bit, so Ry called me at 9:15am because I signed up to workout at 10am. We were able to talk for like 30 minutes and then I got dressed and went downstairs to workout. When I went up to the desk and asked the lady to open the door for me, she asked me for my ‘doctors note’…man!! I was bummed!! I was really looking forward to working out and I couldn’t because I didn’t have one. Now I am going to have to wait till Monday to get one, but once I have it, I’ll be able to workout at the dorms daily!! :) Once I got up to my room, I grabbed my 2 bags of laundry, the detergent and my money for the machines and headed down to the dungeon where I threw my loads in and came back up to my room. I did my little workout in my room and then I had a bowl of ‘Special K’ cereal with strawberries on the side and a glass of chocolate milk (in my PB container aka my only ‘cup’). During bfast, I uploaded pictures to Costco and they were going very fast so I was very happy about that. Culture was today at 3pm and we had a paper due, so while pictures were uploading, I wrote my two page paper on the differences in Italian and American lifestyles. At 2pm I made myself a salami sandwich with mustard and chips – a nice crunchy sandwich for lunch then at 2:30, I walked to class with Rob and Chris. Class today was at SMG, so we had quite the hike. Class today was beyond boring – we talked about languages and how there are over 6,000 languages in the world and Laura, the teacher, was very dry today and the 2.5 hours went by verryy slow. Once class was over, I walked with Amy and Jenny to Despar where I bought myself some tortilla chips. Once I got home, I made guacamole and a salami salad which was all very yummy. After my dinner, I got ready for bed and watched the movie Good Will Hunting, I can’t believe that was the first time I had seen that movie, it was a really good one!! In the middle of watching the movie, Ry called me while he was on his break at work and we chatted for a bit and talked about the rain and thunder, because it was doing that as we were on the phone together. Now its 10pm and I am planning on writing in my journal and then getting onto Skype when Ry gets home from work!! I hope everyone’s day is going well!!

Love and miss you all!!

CIAO!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment