Wednesday, March 18, 2009

17.03.2009 - Tuesday

Iowa blondies Amy and Beth and our 'verde birras' :)
excited about the die! :)

Happy St. Patties Day!! Tonight I will not be having corned beef and cabbage…no such thing out here, I am guessing!! Haha! To anyone who had it…I hope you had a bit for me!! This morning I woke up at 10am and then I did my workout and had a bowl of Golden Puffs with a banana :) After bfast, I hung out and spent my time uploading pictures to Costco and then I decided to get ready for the day because at 3pm, Amy and I decided to go to Ipercoop to buy stuff for dinner tonight…green pasta…ha, I just thought of that actually, we should have!! Mann…ha!! After ‘Coop’ we went into the city walls to look for some green tights, Amy wanted a pair…but we had no luck…so we went outside the city walls, like towards my dorm and stopped into a few Chinese stores, because sometimes they have the ‘good stuff.’ They did have green tights either, so we stopped in this party store where I bought some food coloring…for incase the bar we were going tonight didn’t have ‘green beer.’ After the party store, we walked across the street where the Kebab place was, we both were hungry, so we grabbed a Kebab and then I decided to go to Despar to grab some milk for the morning. After Despar, I went home and didn’t stay too long, I didn’t realize it was already after 5pm!! I unloaded my groceries and then went to the girls apartment to hang out and make dinner. By the time 7pm rolled around, we decided to throw the pasta on the stove and eat. After dinner, we sat around and played some card games and then went to the bar called Reverse where there were 2euro birras for the night and no cover charge. It was a good thing I bought that food die, it was quite the hit!! Once everyone saw our birras were green, they wanted theirs to be green!! :) It was a fun night and we didn’t end up getting back to the girls apartment till 1:30am. There was no one that was walking back to the dorms and I didn’t want to walk alone, so I slept on their sofa. I really enjoy the Iowa girls, they are fun to be around, I am excited for this weekend, we are going to Cinque Terre to hike through the 5 cities that are there…I guess between the 5 cities, the hike is only like 6 or 7 miles, so I am excited to hike the trails they have there!!

I hope you all had a nice St. Patties Day!!

LOVE and MISS you ALL!!

CIAO RAGAZZI (Goodbye friends)!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment