Tuesday, March 17, 2009

16.03.2009 - Monday

Last night I went to bed around 5am because today was a ‘free day’ for me and I had nothing to do except for sleep in, so that’s what I did. I slept in till 1pm and then once I was up, I uploaded pictures and updated my blog. After spending a few hours doing that, I did my workout and then I showered and got ready for the night because at 7:40pm, I left the dorms and walked over to the Iowa girls apartment. Amy and Beth already ate, so Jenny, Paige, Tina and I left their apartment and met up with Mike at Tre Re, a restaurant. Once we got there, the firemen showed up because I guess the doors to the restaurant were not opening. In Italia, and I guess some states in the US, you call the firefighters if your keys are locked in your car, or like Tre Re, if you cannot open the doors to the restaurant, kinda crazee!! Since we were starving, we went over to the Spaghettiria (restaurant with 250 pasta options) and I got the Isabella Pasta. It was SO good…first good pasta I have had since I have been here!! It had a little kick and there was shrimp in it…yummy!! :) With my pasta, I enjoyed a glass of bianco vino (for A. Debbie, she told me to have a glass for her) and then after dinner, we all walked to Mikes apartment because Paige and Tina wanted to see it and meet his roommates. Once we left his place, we were going to go to Blitz or Try (bars) but they were both closed. On our walk to the bars, Paige, Jenny’s sister, got pooped on by a bird!! Haha, it was soo funny…good thing its good luck here in Italia. I would’ve been freaking out!! :( At 11pm us girls walked back to Jenny’s apartment and I hung out there for a bit and talked to Amy and Beth, then by 11:30pm, I was in my room. Once I got home, I got ready for bed and I was going to watch a movie, but decided not to.

Hope you all had a great Monday!! :)
XOXO

CIAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment