Thursday, March 5, 2009

05.03.2009 - Thursday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!!! :) I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY, YOU DESERVE IT!!! :) LOVE AND MISS YOU TONS!!!!!!!

:) I LOVE my sister!!


Today I got out of bed around 8am, Ryan called me and then I tried to get on Skype to talk with him, but my internet was really slow, so I sent my sister a Happy Birthday email and then shut down my computer. Since Skype didn’t work for Ry and I, he just called me on my dorm phone so he could say good morning and wish me good luck on my final which I had today!! :) What a sweetie!! :) I decided to go back to bed, so I set my alarm, which I didn’t wake up to when it went off and at like 10am Cassie called me to see what I was doing, I didn’t want to tell her I just woke up, so I just told her I was hanging out!! Haha, so after we hung up, I sprung out of bed and flew open my curtains, I had to get up and get ready/study a bit before class!! :) For bfast I had a bowl of corn flakes in chocolate milk and then I got ready for class. Since today was a very happy day for me, I decided to actually get ready for class, so I decided to wear my teal pants and my Italiano shoes as well as straighten my hair!! :) I was so excited when I straightened my hair because like the first week I was here, I was straightening my bangs, and I FRIED them!! Like literally, they were so nasty and I was so sad!!! I freaked out when it happened and didn’t use my straightener like since then, but today as I was straightening my hair, I noticed my bangs and they were in great condition!!! I was so excited!! :) I am thinking it has to do with this really great shampoo I am using (I am kinda being sarcastic because it was really cheap shampoo, but who knows, maybe it is from my shampoo?) or it has to do with the fact that I haven’t straightened them in a long time? Whatever the case my be, I am very excited that they are almost back to normal…which is great because I am growing them back out…no more bangs for me. After I got ready, I decided to crack open the books and study a bit more. The phone rang at like 10:35am…it was Ryan!! I was totally surprised because that means it was 2:35am AZ time…he called because he couldn’t fall asleep and wanted to say ‘I love you!’ Aw, he is so cutesy!! We talked for a few minutes and then I let him go so he could hopefully fall to sleep. :) At 1pm, us girls left the dorms and walked to our class…for the LAST day of the semester!! :) Right at 1:30pm, Erika handed us our tests and actually I think I did really well. On the test, there was a blank page and she asked us to write a letter to a friend and use at least 70 words. This was the first time I wrote 70 plus words in the composition on the test!! :) Yipee!! The rest of the test went pretty well I am hoping!! I will see on Wednesday, our grades/tests will be at the office, so I am anxious to see what I got. After the test, we had an oral part, I was paired up with Brooks again, so once we went into the room with Erika, we had to sit in chairs (which were back-to-back) and pretend like we were on the phone talking to each other, telling the other what we did over the weekend and then he had to ask me to dinner and I told him ‘NO, I have a boyfriend!!’ Ha, kidding, I didn’t say that, since it was just acting. :) Haha!! But he asked me to dinner and then we had to talk about where we wanted to go and what time. We both did really well on that, which is good because it is also part of the test grade. After class was over, Survey of Art started at 3:45pm and went till 6:45pm. It went by really fast and we talked a little bit about tomorrow, we have another field trip to Roma, this time we are going to the Vatican, so I am excited!! :) We have to be to the train station by 7:45am, so I am going to bed here pretty soon. After class, Cassie and I wanted to stop at the grocery store to buy some milk for the morning. I really wanted to go to Lidl so I could buy some more Golden Puffs and once we got there, it was CLOSED!!! It was only 7pm on a Thursday night…so then we went over to the Despar…CLOSED!!! O man!! Then we realized the grocery stores are closed on random nights and on Monday mornings, ha, crazee Italianos!! So since we didn’t have anything for dinner, we went across the street and got a Kebab. It was pretty good. After dinner, we were walking home and ran into some boys from the dorms and found out that they were on their way to Coop, so Cass and I walked with them and attempted to talk to them. Ha, 3 of them were from Spain, and Stefano lives across the hall, he is from the states. I was talking to this kid Sebastian, mathone…he was talking to me in English, Italiano and Spanish…all at the same time!! My mind was going crazee because I knew a lot of the words he was saying, but he was saying them very fast and then was switching from Spanish to Italiano and asking me how to say it in English…sorry if that description is confusing, I was definitely confused when I was talking to him!! Ha, so at Coop, I picked up some milk and then we all headed back for the dorms. Once I got to my room, it was 8:20pm. At 8:30pm, my dorm phone rang…IT WAS SARA!!!! MY SISTER!!!! I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT, I WAS SHOCKED!! WHAT A GREAT BIRTHDAY PRESENT, O wait…it’s HER birthday!!! :) Awwww, it was soo cute that she called me!!! I guess she told my mom and dad, ‘all I want for my birthday is a phone card to call sissy!’ I wanted to cry when she told me that, how sweet is she?? :) Sister, THANK YOU FOR CALLING ME!!! :) You definitely made my week by doing so!! :) I can’t wait to talk to you in about another week, once you are home for Spring Break!!!! After we hung up, I got on the computer and uploaded some pictures to Costco.com and then at around 9:40pm, I got on Skype and Ry was on, so we talked for a bit and then he had to leave for work around 10pm, so I got off of Skype and now I am getting ready for bed, getting up at like 5:45am for the field trip!

I hope you all had a great day, especially you sister!! :)

LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL TONS!!!

CIAO!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment