Wednesday, March 4, 2009

03.03.2009 - Tuesday

Today my phone woke me at 7:45am, it was Ryan!! :) We talked for about 15 minutes and then his phone card ran out of minutes so we hung up and I enjoyed a bowl of corn flakes…in chocolate milk of course. For all of you who haven’t tried it, you need to!! It is really good, I promise you!! Along with my cereal, I had a banana with PB on it and was ready to go walking at 8:40am. Right when I was brushing my teeth, Cassie called me and told me she didn’t feel good, which meant that I wasn’t going to go walking either, not that I don’t feel safe, but you just never know in this crazee world, I would rather be safe than sorry and it is not worth it for me to go walking…you know? So instead of walking with her, I decided to turn on my computer and finish writing my paper which was due today at 3pm. I didn’t have much left to write, then I just had to hand write it. Since I wanted to write in pen, I wanted to type it out first and make the changes on there…so that’s what I did. After I finished my 2 page paper, I got online and uploaded pictures to Costco.com…man, I have a lot on there already and I still have TONS I need to upload!! As the pictures were uploading, I studied a bit, Italiano final on Thursday!! :/ I need to study as much as I can because it’s going to be a huge test!! :/ At 2:25pm, we left for Culture class, which was at the SMG campus. Once we got to class, we turned in our paper and sat there as she lectured us…unfortunately it was really boring!! But at 5:30pm, class was over, so the girls (Cass, Bethany, and the Iowa girls) and I walked to Despar. The Despar we went to was on our way home and it is a bigger one than the one I went to the other night. This one is also outside the city walls and it is wayy closer to the dorms than Ipercoop…Despar may be our new main grocery store!! Ha, and it’s cheaper, definitely a plus!! Woo!! Groceries are expensive, or maybe I just think that because now that I am here, I am buying groceries for myself rather than my parents buying all of the groceries for me. Thank you mom and dad by the way for buying my groceries back home, I definitely appreciate and miss that!! Haha, and the other thing about groceries here and that since everything is so fresh, they spoil a lot faster!! It’s crazee, and since I do not have a fridge, etc. I have to go to the grocery store like every other day so nothing spoils on me. All part of the experience and I wouldn’t have it any other way…well maybe a kitchen would be nice!! Ha, but no, I am loving it and I know once I get home I am going to love the kitchen and take advantage of it!! Before I came here, I wasn’t a fan of cooking, but honestly, I think I am going to enjoy it once I get home. On the nights I have cuisine, I really enjoy cooking and making dinner, it’s a lot of fun!! :) Definitely something to look forward to come May. After picking up some groceries, I came home and made myself a sandwich with avocado, mustard, salami and cheese on it!! :) Yummy! Again, I had left over avocado, so I dipped my chips in it. I was soo full, so I put the other half of the avocado in my freezer bag for tomorrows lunch!! After dinner, Ry called me at 7pm and we talked for like 25 minutes, it was great!! Tonight before he called me, he ran to Target (I MISS TARJE) to grab some blank CDs to hopefully fix his computer…so good luck with that Ry!! :) I would freak out if my computer crashed on me!!! I am off to bed, talk to you all tomorrow!!
CIAO, LOVE/MISS YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment