Monday, March 16, 2009

14.03.2009 - Saturday

My new shoes!! :)

This morning Ryan called me at 9:30am, right before my alarm clock went off. :) We talked for some time and then I had to go and get ready because Cass and I decided we would go to the Saturday Market and check it out in hopes to find some deals. We ended up meeting up with Jenny and we walked around the Market. O MY…DID I EVER SCORE!! I got 4 pairs of shoes for less than 4,50euros each!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?? They are all so cute!! I got 3 pairs of boots and a pair of wedges. I am going to take a picture for you all to see because they are just all so cute, for that price, I’M LOVING IT!! :) I also bought some new funky glasses, 2 pairs, one zebra print and the other pair is black with pink and orange flowers!! Ha, couldn’t pass those up!! Also, I bought some scarves and a ‘memo’ magnetic board that is pink and orange and will go great in my office, when I have one!! :) After the market, Cass and I walked back home to grab some lunch and to set our goodies down because the bags were heavy. I ate a salami wrap for lunch and then at 2:30pm, I met up with Jenny in the park which is in between where she and I live. It was a really nice day out today, and since we both are whiter than ever, we figured we could go to the park, sit on the grass, chit chat and catch some rays. After hanging out at the park for a few hours, I went back to my room and got on Skype where I talked with Ry for an hour or so and then I decided to do my workout before I took a shower to get ready for the night. Jenny and I planned on doing dinner inside the city walls, so I met her at her place at 7:30pm and then we walked to the main street where we tried going to this yummy restaurant, but the wait was close to an hour, so we just ended up going next door to another restaurant. Mike ended up meeting us there, so us three enjoyed a pizza each and a birra (beer). After dinner us three went over to Try (a bar) to grab a few more drinks. Try was pretty cool, it wasn’t that busy yet, which was nice, so we didn’t have to scream just to talk to each other!! :) After hanging out at Try for a few hours, we decided to go home right before it started getting busy. I got home at 12am and once I got home, I got ready for bed, wrote a few emails and went to bed. It was a GREAT day!! I still cannot get over the fact of the steal I got on all of my shoes!! They are soo cute too, which is even better!! :)
Hope you all had a great Saturday as well!!
LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL!!
CIAO!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment