Monday, March 9, 2009

08.03.2009 - Sunday

Today I woke up at 9am because I wanted to go down to the dungeon to do a few loads of laundry. I was down there by like 9:15am and brought my computer down with me, so I would have something to do!! :) After being down there for a few hours I came back up to my room and updated my blog so all of you could see some of my pictures for this past weekend. :) Then at 2:30pm I decided to take a nap and I didn’t end up getting out of bed till around 5pm!! Haha, I LOVE sleeping!! Once I got up, I did my workout and got ready for the night because at around 6:15pm, Cass and I walked to the Kebab place where we met up with Stefano, Alex and Corinne. We all grabbed a Kebab and then came back to the dorms where we went into the ‘common room’ to watch Lord of the Rings II on Stefano’s laptop. It wasn’t too bad, I have never seen the first but I don’t really see myself watching it again, or for that matter, ever seeing the first. Ha, not my type of movie. After it was over, I came back to my room and Ryan called me!! :) I forgot that he had today off, so we got on Skype and chatted for a bit. Then he went to the store to grab some food, so once he got back home, we talked some more on Skype and I didn’t end up going to bed till around 4am. Ha, I wasn’t tired because of my nap, so we talked for awhile. :) I hope you all had a great Sunday, mine was relaxing! I am excited for tomorrow because NO school for me and MY PACKAGE IS HERE!!! RY sent me a Valentines Present and it is FINALLY here!!! :) Dang, it takes like a month to send things here, its crazee!! So I am excited to open it!! Ill let you all know what I got tomorrow, after I open it!!
LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL!! :)
CIAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment