Monday, March 30, 2009

29.03.2009 - Sunday

Today I realized how I start all of my entries of with “This or Today”…is that bad?? Ha, I don’t know how else to start them off…sorry folks if that bothers you…I’ll try to think of a new way to start it off!! :)

Howdy ya’ll!! Ha, this morning Ryan called me at 7:30am to wake me up and we ended up talking for like 30 minutes and then I had to get ready because I told Amy I would be to her house by 9am so we could go back to HD – today was also their ‘grand opening’ so we figured they had to be open in the morning!! :) Once we got to the bus station, we looked at the time chart and we only had to wait for like 5 minutes for the bus to come…but it didn’t. Finally another bus showed up like 20 minutes later, not the one we wanted, but still I asked the driver about our bus and he said ‘non c’é de Linea A’ aka doesn’t run on Sundays…GREAT!! Ha, so we left the train station and then I walked home. It was really nice out this morning but just as I got home, it started to pour…it’s a good thing we didn’t walk to HD plus it would be a good hike there and back!! Once I got home, I decided to get back in my PJs and watch The Bucket List while I was bundled up in my blanket!! After the movie was over, Cass and I walked to Amy’s to grab some left over salad/fruit for lunch!! It was still delish, but I forgot to bring over my mamas Italiano dressing, but that’s ok, there was just enough ranch for the three of us to have a few salads each!! After lunch, I had a few monster cookies which Amy made the other night!! Yummy!! Once I got home from lunch, I texted Ry and he called my room and we talked for like an hour or so and then I decided to watch another movie, this time I watched Just Married and was cracking up!! It had been awhile since I had seen it, so it was funny to watch!! After the movie was over, Ryan called me because he was at Target and thought of me!! What a sweetie, he knows how much I love Target!! I definitely miss that place, I just go there to walk around some times, ha, I love it!! Before watching movie number 3 for the day, I had a can of corn and some celery sticks with PB on it for dinner – I really wasn’t that hungry because I had a big lunch. :) Movie number 3 was Shawshank Redemption…what a good movie. Once that was over, I got ready for bed and since I didn’t have any internet, I went to bed. :)

Love you all and miss you lots!!

CIAO!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment