Tuesday, March 10, 2009

09.03.2009 - Monday

My cutesy charm bracelet from Ry!!!
Pink and orange!!
RB2 forever!! :)

Today was a GREAT day…MY PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED!!! :) My day started off with a morning walk with Cassie at 10am. After our hour long walk, we came back to the dorms to grab some money so we could go to Lidl and buy some more Golden Puffs. I bought some milk and muffins as well!! Yay, finally Golden Puffs are back in my life, I have missed them so!! :) Once I got back to my room, I had a bowl of G.P. and uploaded pictures to Costco.com!! I am almost done uploading…not really, but I am just telling myself that!! While the pictures were uploading, I did my workout and then I got ready for the day. At 2:30pm, us girls left the dorms and walked over to the office where I asked “C’é posta per me?” –“Sí!” HIP HIP HORRAY…IT IS HERE!! :) I wanted to rip it open right then and there, but I didn’t because I told Ry I would wait and open with him on Skype, so he could see me when I opened it!! :) After the office, Bethany and I walked over to Ipercoop to stock up on groceries. I had a lot to buy because I was really low on food!! I decided that I wanted to make my moms homemade Italian dressing, so I had to buy measuring cups, extra bowls, a container for the dressing, etc. to make it!! :) After grocery shopping, Bethany and I walked home and as soon as I got in my room, I turned on my computer so I could listen to music, and then I made the dressing!! It turned out pretty good. Not the same as my moms (because I used different brand names) but it was still better than just oil and vinegar!! For dinner I made my self a salad with cucumber, celery and salami in it!! I was going to eat outside while the sun was setting, because normally it is gorgeous here, reminds me of AZ, but tonight, it wasn’t that good, so I just ate in my room and listened to some music. After my dinner, I had a pack (4) of Oreos…and wished there were more!! Ha, where is the Costco size around here? I could easily eat an entire sleeve of those bad boys…they are my FAVORITE!! :) At around 7pm, Ryan called my dorm phone, I WAS SO EXCITED…that meant it was time to OPEN my package!! :) We got on Skype and had some difficulties...both of us didn’t have any sound…but I still opened the package because we were able to see each other!! :) Ry bought me a charm bracelet!!! It’s so cute!! I love it!! I decided to take pictures and post them for all of you to see!! :) He is the best!! After Skype, I was pretty tired, so I took a shower and got ready for bed :)

Hope you all have an amazing week!! :)

Arrivederci!!! :)


Getting ready to make Italian dressing!!
Different color than my moms, ha!!
Dinner!! Ha, tried to be creative!!

No comments:

Post a Comment