Wednesday, March 18, 2009

18.03.2009 - Wednesday

Today I woke up at 11am at the Iowa girls’ apartment and decided to leave once I got up because they were still sleeping. Once I got home, I talked with Ry for quite a bit of time…it was pretty early his time, but he didn’t mind…what a sweetie!! :) I LOVE him!! After we were done talking (we ended up talking for like 3 hours) I took a shower and got ready for the day. For lunch I had a salami wrap with a fruit salad…yummy…I don’t know what it is about strawberries, kiwis and bananas, but it is a GREAT mixture!! :) Ha, I really enjoyed it!! Then at around 4pm or so, Cassie and I left the dorms to walk over to the train station to purchase our tickets for this weekend…CINQUE TERRE!! While we were out, we bought more minutes for our cells…only 5euros…but it buys you quite a bit of time!! :) Once I got home, I came up to my room to grab my laundry bag, detergent, and computer and then I headed down to the dungeon where I did a load of darks. While doing my laundry, I watched ‘Finding Neverland’ on my computer…it was a good movie, I had never seen it before and I enjoyed it. It definitely helped pass the time, that’s for sure. After laundry, I came up to my room where I updated my blog and texted my sister…she is on her way to DEL MAR…lucky duck!! :) She said she will call me while she is there sometime so I can talk with Nan and Poppo, wow do I miss them terribly!!!!! :(

Well I hope you all had a wonderful Wednesday, talk to you tomorrow!

XOXO

CIAO!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment