Sunday, March 1, 2009

26.02.2009 - Thursday

Today Ry called me again at 7:30am and we talked for about 40 minutes, and again, I lost track of time and then I finally realized what time it was and had to go because us girls had to leave at 8:30am for Gardens class. Gardens was pretty boring today, she just showed us a PowerPoint with the requirements of our garden…we are going to create a garden, and we have to draw it to scale, so she was just letting us know where to buy the paper and to also buy rulers, etc. I have a feeling she didn’t have anything planned for today because it’s not like we are going to go to a garden tomorrow. So after talking about our gardens we have to create, she then went through the Roma gardens, but was going over them really quickly, not going into detail, because we still had like another few weeks till we were going to go over them, it was weird. After Gardens, I found out about a mandatory meeting that we were going to have today about the Southern Italy Tour which is in March. I decided to go back to the dorms to email Ry and let him know we wouldn’t be able to talk at 5pm. I also grabbed a PB&J sandwich for lunch and took a 50 minute nap!! It felt amazing!! Last night my neighbors were being really loud in the hall, talking and laughing with each other till 2:30am. So I didn’t fall asleep till after 2:30 and then woke up at 7:30 this morning. I was a bit tired, so like I said, I took a nap and then I got up and walked back to the BC campus for Italiano class at 1:30pm. Today Italiano class went till 4pm, it was another class which we had to stay 30 minutes after to make up for a day we missed. Next Wednesday is the last day we will have to stay an extra 30 minutes, so exciting because Thursday is our last day!! Can you tell I am excited? Ha, it’s a bummer that my teacher isn’t that great. I have a feeling though, that I will learn more Italiano being out of her class than what I am learning now. We will see. At 4:30pm, we had that meeting, so we all met up at the AGR campus, which is right next to BC to talk about the Tour and our plan for those 5 days. We will be going to Sorrento, Pompei, Amalfi, Ravello, Caserta and we have a free day!! :) It is going to be so much fun!! The tour is March 23-27th then we can also stay there for the weekend if we make plans. I still need to talk to the girls to see what we are doing!! After the meeting, I stopped at Ipercoop with the girls to stock up on groceries. For dinner, I had a salami wrap with mustard on it and on the side I had carrot sticks and raisins. For dessert I had a glass of chocolate milk. Ha, you should see my cup…I decided to be innovative, so I cut off the bottom of my 2 litter bottle and it is now my one and only cup!! Haha!! O brother!! After dinner, I got ready for bed and went to bed early.

LOVE and MISS you ALL!!!

CIAO!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment