Sunday, March 22, 2009

19.03.2009 - Thursday

This morning I woke up at 7am and at 7:20am, Ryan called me and we were able to talk for like 30 minutes. After we got off the phone, I had a bowl of Golden Puffs along with a banana and then I got ready for class. Today Gardens class was at SMG, I guess from now on, all of the Thursday classes will be at SMG, so us girls left the dorms at 8:30am and walked to SMG. Gardens went by really fast and after class ended, I walked home because my next class wasn’t until 3:45pm. Once I got home, I hung out and ended up taking about a 15 minute cat nap and then I got up and studied for a bit, today I had my final for Survey of Art, I feel I did really well on it!! :) I finished the test in like 15 minutes and since our teacher wasn’t there and the class was over with her teaching, we didn’t have a lesson. On my way back home, I took the long cut home so I could stop at Despar to get some lettuce for a salad, but I forgot (once again) that it closes early on Thursdays, so I walked over to Lidl and that too was closed. Once I got to my room, I had a bowl of cereal for dinner and then I got on Skype to talk to Ry and we ended up talking for a few hours and then he had to go to work and I had to get ready for bed and pack for CINQUE TERRE!! :) I was packed and in bed tonight before 9pm…I have to get up at 3:30am because our train to Roma Termini is at 5am!! :) I can’t wait for this weekend, it is going to be so much fun hiking through the towns, cant wait to show you pictures!! :) Hope you all enjoy your weekend!!

LOVE and MISS you ALL!!

CIAO!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment