Sunday, March 22, 2009

22.03.2009 - Sunday

This morning my alarm went off at 5:45am so I got up, along with the other girls and we were out of the room by 6:15am. We thought it would be a good idea to catch the earlier train home so we could get home earlier and have time to pack for the Southern Italy Tour. Tomorrow I leave at 7am to go on a tour with the USAC and be gone until the 27th, so I won’t be on my blog until next Saturday or Sunday. Once we got to the train station, the train was delayed 50 minutes!! So we sat around until it arrived and then we took the train to Roma Termini. Since we got on a different train to get home earlier, the ticket lady charged us each 8euros for being on the wrong train. We had the option to pay it or get off the train and take a later train…we all paid it. Once we got to Termini, we had to wait for an hour until the train for Porta Fiorentina came at 1pm. Before I knew it, I was in my dorm room by 3pm. :) After I finished packing for this weeks trip, Ryan called me at 5pm and he was over his dads house so I was able to talk to Dave, Shar, Ty and Mikey B!! :) Aw, it was so nice talking to them, I miss them!! I cannot wait to go home and visit them…BEAR DOWN boys…big game tonight in 2nd round!! :) After I talked with them, my sister called me at around 7pm and we talked for like 5 minutes, just to say hello and talk about our vacas…she was in del Mar and had a blast with Nan, Poppo, Mama Mia, TT and Earl!! :) After Sara and I got off the phone, Cassie and I went to go get a Kebab for dinner. The Kebab place is open EVERYDAY from 11am-11pm aka best news in VT (Viterbo) because everything is closed on Sundays and weird times during the week!! Ha!! Once I got home from dinner, I uploaded my pictures to my computer and to my blog for all of you to see, because like I said, I won’t be here for a week!! I hope you all have a fabulous week and I cannot wait to show you all my new pictures I know I will be taking in the southern part of ITALIA!! I am really excited for this trip, it will be a great time!! :) Talk to you all next weekend…take care!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!
CIAO!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment