Monday, March 16, 2009

15.03.2009 - Sunday

HOW ADORABLE!!
Cute little baby monkey!!
Hungry, hungry hippo!!
Pretty!!

This morning woke up to my phone ringing at 7:40am, it was a rabbit…o, you were expecting me to say Ryan, no, no…it was Mr. Roger, the rabbit. Pretty crazee huh?? Haha, I am kidding…it was Ryan…we talked for some time and then I had to get going and get ready for the ROMA ZOO!! :) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY RY!! I love you!! :) The train to Roma left at 10:55am, so Cassie, Jenny, her sister Paige, friend Tina, Mike and I got on the train and met up with Amy and Beth and all went to the Zoo!! :) It was a lot of fun!! I haven’t been to the zoo in awhile, so it was fun to walk around and see the animals. The Roma Zoo was pretty small, but it was crazee because there were peacocks who would just walk around the zoo, they weren’t in cages or anything!! Ha, there was also 2 huge hippos, which were fun to see…we watched them get fed. My favorite are giraffes, always have been and they were the first animals we got to see!! :) They are just soo cute!! :) After hanging out at the Zoo for a few hours, we all went to dinner, minus Amy and Beth, they decided to go back to Viterbo because they were tired, they spent the night in Roma with a friend. So we went to this restaurant near the Spanish Steps and I got a plate of pasta. FYI to my family and how we twirl our pasta on spoons, that is rude to do and NONE of the Italians do that here…they just spin their fork on the plate, crazee huh?? It’s really rude to ask for a spoon, so I haven’t asked for one and it has been quite the adjustment to twirl on the plate!! Haha. After dinner, we grabbed some gelati and ate it on the Spanish Steps. At around 7pm, we thought it was a good time to head back home, so we got onto the metro which took us to the train station and got on the 7pm train home to Viterbo. It felt like the ride home took forever, maybe because I was squished in the seat I was in, the only seat that was available was sitting next to a lady with her huge suitcase in between all four of us. Long legs and no leg room=long ride home. Ha!! Once I got home my sister called me within 15 minutes of being home, perfect timing!! :) YAY!! I was soo happy I was able to talk to her!! Thank you for calling sister, can’t wait to talk to you before you go to DEL MAR!! :) HOW FUN!! :) After Sara and I hung up, Ry called shortly after!! :) Since Bethanys friends are here from AZ for their Spring Break, I met one of them tonight and Cassie, Bethany, Emma, Chris and I went to go get ‘pane’ bread at 12pm…there is this one place that opens at midnight for you to come and buy pane…I guess it’s a secret because the owner doesn’t know that it happens, but the cooks that bake the bread for a bunch of restaurants, he opens the doors at midnight and whoever wants to can go and buy pane!! :) I got a dolci pane (chocolate bread) and it was delish!! :) By the time we all got back to the dorms, it was 12:45am and I decided to take a shower and watch a movie. I watched Made of Honor. It’s a cute movie, but it made me miss Ry!! It’s a chick flick, I really liked it!! By the time my movie was over, it was 4am and Ry got off of work at 8:30pm (4:30am my time) and he called me once he got home. We talked for some time and he was really excited because ARIZONA made it to the tourney!! :) Yay!! BEAR DOWN!! :)

I love and miss you all, hope you have a great week!! :)

Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment