Tuesday, March 3, 2009

02.03.2009 - Monday

This morning Ry called me at 8am and we talked for an hour and then I went back to bed and woke up at 11am!! Ha, I love sleeping!! Once I got up, I had a banana with PB on it and then I did some Italiano homework!! I had a lot to do and I had to write a composition which Erika, my teacher, told me to write a love note to Ry!! Ha, so I did. It had to be at least 80 words, so I finished that up and then got ready for class. Italiano class was from 3-5pm and went by rather quickly!! 2 more days now left of that class!! After class, I went to the office to check to see if my package was there, Ry sent me something, but it wasn’t there, so the girls and I went to PennyMart which is a tiny grocery store right behind the dorms. We all needed water and I also needed cereal, milk and salt (for my cucumber). So we went over to the PennyMart and I also bought bananas and kiwis. Once I got home, which was an adventure!! I had my groceries in a bag in one hand and in the other had the 6pk of water and under one arm I had the box of cereal. Even though the dorms aren’t that far from PennyMart (you can literally see the dorms from the parking lot) it was still very hard to walk home!! :) I finally made it home and after my workout of walking up the stairs with all of that, I got to my room and made myself a fruit salad and made some chocolate milk and then added my corn flakes into it to enjoy a bowl of cereal. They are the plain corn flakes, but when I saw them at the store, it reminded me of when I was younger, on half-days at school, I would go over Tina’s after school and we would do the exact same thing!! It was pretty good!! After dinner daddy-o called me at around 7pm. We talked for like 15 minutes about my weekend and what he was up to, it was great talking to him!! After we hung up, I finished uploading some pictures to Costco.com and then I got ready for bed!! :)

Hope you all have a great week!!

Love/miss you!!

CIAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment