Tuesday, March 10, 2009

10.03.2009 - Tuesday

Can't see the bananas and strawberries, but they are in there!! :)

Ciao everyone!! :) Today I woke up at around 9am and had myself a delicious bowl of Golden Puffs. Then at around 10am, Cass and I decided to go on our walk, but today we would go into the city center and get some things. She wanted to go to the International store to get some syrup for our pancake night, so we stopped in that store and picked up some syrup. Then since we were going to the city center, I wanted to go to the 'Foto' place and get a few pictures developed so I can hang them on my wardrobe, with the other ones that my sister gave me!! :) My goal is to cover my wardrobe by the end of the trip, I am thinking that won’t be a problem!! :) After going to those stores, Cass and I wanted to find a cooler because we don’t know how much longer our freezer bags are going to last!! :( It's getting warmer out and no one likes warm milk in their cereal!! We checked in quite a few stores and found nothing. :/ Once we got back to the dorms, I noticed that there are like SIX coolers in this one ‘Telefono’ room which are not in use. So today when I saw Stefano, my neighbor, and I asked him to ask the ladies downstairs if we are able to borrow those until May!! Hopefully that is possible, or at least they can tell us where to buy one!! :) Then, when I got up to my room, I did my workout and then I got ready for the day. Culture class was today at 3pm at SMG. But before class, I made myself an egg burrito…definitely not the way BOSS makes it for me while I am at work. All I had in mine was egg and mustard, wrapped up in a tortilla…forgot to buy cheese…but it was still good for a change!! :) It was a little scary because I had to go down to the dungeon to do so, but it was worth it, because my burrito was gooddd!! The hot plate took quite a bit of time to heat up and since I forgot to buy a spatula, I had to use my spoon to make myself scrambled eggies!! Ha, then at 2:30pm, we left for Culture class and it drug on until 6pm…all we did was busy work which were idioms…??? Interesting. So after Culture, I walked back to the dorms so I could text Ry and tell him my schedule for the night and I let him know that ‘pancake night’ was at 7:30pm at Amy/Crystals apt. Once I got to Amy/Crystals, we started making the pancakes and somehow I ended up on the stove making them on one pan and Cass was on another?? Ha, I normally am the one not to cook, but it was quite fun!! We had strawberry and banana pancakes…pretty tasty!! After bfast for dinner, Cass and I went to the Iowa girls apt (Jenny, Amy and Beth) to talk about some of our future plans for traveling. :) We are going to visit ‘Cinque Terre’ next weekend and Auschwitz the first week in May!! We have some pretty exciting travels coming up in the future!! :) I got home at 11:30pm and Ry called me at 11:45pm!! We chatted for some time, and then we got on Skype with each other!! :) Now I am going to get ready for bed…Bracciano tomorrow…us girls are making a day trip out of it…it’s only 40 minutes away from Viterbo, it’s gorgeous and there is a Lake!! :) Pictures to come!!
LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL!!
CIAO!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment