Wednesday, March 4, 2009

04.03.2009 - Wednesday

Today my alarm went off at 8am and Ry called a few minutes after. :) We talked for like 20 minutes, but then I had to go and get ready because the maids came today and I wanted to be ready and out of my room before they got here. For bfast I had a bowl of corn flakes, yes with chocolate milk, how did you know? And then by 9am, Cass and I were out the doors and on our little walk around Viterbo. We walked for an hour today and wanted to continue walking, but it started raining pretty hard, so we just went home. Once we got back to the dorms, Cassie’s room hadn’t been cleaned yet, so she grabbed her books and came up to my room where we worked on the homework and finished it within an hour. Cassie then went back to her room and I did my workout before my shower. After, I got ready for class and then studied for about 2.5 hours…HUGE FINAL tomorrow at 3pm, so I figured it was a good idea to start studying in the morning/afternoon!! :) Then at 2:30pm, the girls and I walked to class, which was the final extra long class for the semester!! :) I just cannot believe that tomorrow is the last day of language!! Wow, this semester is going by fasttt…where did January and February go?? Sister, your birthday is TOMORROW!! Are you soo excited? I am excited for when it is your Spring Break and we are able to talk on the phone!! :) YAYY!! After class ended at 5:30pm, I walked to the office to see if the package from Ry was there and the office was closed!! Ay, what a bummer!! Hopefully it will be there Monday, I won’t have class, but I will gladly walk over to the office to check and see if my package is there!! :) Once I got home, I studied a bit more and as I was studying, I uploaded more pictures to Costco.com…still got a lot to go!! I have been getting kicked off the internet like every 30 minutes these past few days, so uploading pictures takes quiet a bit of time!! For dinner tonight I had canned pineapples and another bowl of cereal…didn’t feel like stopping at the store and I am out of food ideas. I have to take my moms recipe for Italian dressing to the store, to see if all the ingredients are there or not, mmm…salad with homemade Italian dressing sounds really good right about now!! :) I'll probably do that on Monday, seeing that I have a free day!! :) After dinner, I checked my email, responded to the ones I received and now I am in bed studying some more because I need to do really well on this test tomorrow. Hope you all had a great day, talk to you tomorrow!! WOO…TOMORROW IS GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY….are you ready for it sister?!

LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL!!

CIAO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment