Tuesday, March 3, 2009

01.03.2009 - Sunday

This morning Ry called me at 7:30am and we talked for over 2.5 hours!! :) Aww, he is cutesy!! It was great to talk to him and catch up on each others weekends, etc. :) Once we hung up, I decided to go back to bed and catch up on my sleep. I didn’t end up waking up till 1pm!! :) It was wonderful, and so are my curtains in my room, they block out ALL of the sun!! Once I got up, I ate a bowl of Golden Puffs and was very sad because I finished them all, so now I have to go back to Lidl and purchases some more boxes!! It’s a good thing Lidl is close, because I am addicted to those things!! Ha. After bfast, I stayed in my PJ’s and uploaded a bunch of my photos onto Costco.com so I can have them on there now and not have to do it all when I get home. I didn’t feel like doing any homework, so I didn’t. At 4pm I thought it was a good time to get out of my PJ’s and take a shower so I can get somewhat ready for the day. Ry and I had a ‘date’ to talk on Skype at 5pm. We talked until 6:30pm and then I had to leave him because Cassie and I made plans to go to our friends apartment (Alex and Corrine, they are dating) to make egg sandwiches. On our way to their apartment, we stopped at a grocery store called ‘Despar’ which is located inside the city walls. We ended up buying bananas, kiwis, apples, eggs, and juice. Once we got to their apartment, us girls started to make the fruit salad and Alex was cutting up the potatoes to make hash browns. Once the fruit salad was done, Gabby and Brooks showed up to grab a bit to eat with us. Alex was the cook for the night so he made us all egg sandwiches with salami and cheese on them, they were soo good, and I brought over my mustard, so the sandwich was that much better!! :) We eat had 2 sandwiches along with some hash browns and fruit salad, definitely one of my favorite meals so far!! Ha, I miss my Einstein’s bacon and cheese egg sandwich, with a “Spontaneitea” iced tea…yummy!! I already talked to Ry and that is going to be my first meal when I get back in AZ…conveniently it is in the airport!! :) After dinner, we sat around and talked about lots of different things and then they all decided they wanted to watch ‘Arrested Development’ a TV show? I have never seen it, so before we started to watch it, we made hot cocoa and then watched an episode. After it was over, Cassie and I left and got home around 11:45pm! It was a real fun night and I LOVED the food!! :) O…the eggs here are crazee…they don’t keep them refrigerated and the eggs are like ORANGE!! Alex likes his eggs runny, so as he was eating, I looked at his sandwich, because I thought he had hot sauce on it, but nope, it turned out that it was just the color of the egg…it was literally like a burnt orange color!! Wow, crazee!! Once I got home, Ry called me at 12am and we only talked for like 10 minutes because he was just on a break at work, he called to tell me his computer might have crashed!! O no!! Our #1 form of communication might be over…ha, no, he will get it fixed!! :) I wasn’t able to go to sleep till like 2am, maybe because I slept in so long!! Ha, o well, I definitely enjoyed sleeping!! Talk to you all tomorrow!!
Love/miss you all!!
CIAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment