Monday, March 30, 2009

30.03.2009 - Monday

I’M GOING TO SCOTLAND THIS WEEKEND!! :) That was decided today with a few others randomly and I ended up buying my ticket tonight, how exciting!! I woke up at 7am and Ryan called me and we talked for 20 minutes and then I got ready and had a bowl of ‘Special K’ but w/out the strawberries and a glass of chocolate milk. I didn’t have internet again this morning, so before we left the dorms at 8:30, I went downstairs to see if the computer lab had internet, but it didn’t. Class today was at BC and at 9am with our new SoA teacher Paolo. He was only 30 minutes late and then class went until 11am. He was rather dry and hard to understand because he would take lots of breaks while he was talking about certain art pieces and he was all over the place with no structure, no PowerPoint Presentation or anything, it was weird. Good thing I took that class last semester at MCC, so I know what’s going on. :) After class, Amy, Jenny and I went to the bus station near school and took the bus to go to HD…third times a charm, right?? YAY…it really is a charm…HD was open so we checked out the new store in VT…can you believe that there is a HD in VITERBO?? That’s because VT is bomb!! I really enjoy this town, it’s a lot of fun and even though it is small, there is still so much going on which is great!! After HD we went back to the bus station and I took it to Ipercoop so I could go to the Bufetti (which is behind Coop) to buy a new journal. Last week while I was on SIT, I filled up my journal which I have been writing in daily since day one!! I didn’t think I was going to write that much and fill out every page of it, but I did!! I am amazed that I did so…definitely glad I did it, but I was scared because I couldn’t find a new journal anywhere, until today!! I went to the paper store and they had some, cute ones at that!! Yay!! After going to the Bufetti, I walked home and made myself a small salad and had walnuts/craisins on top of it with homemade Italiano dressing and I had a fruit salad as well…yummy!! After lunch, I decided to take an hour long nap before I went to go work out. The dorms have a tiny gym now which only has 5 machines, so I signed up to work out at 4pm so after my nap, I went down stairs and worked out. How the gym here works is you have to sign up when you want to workout and then you get the ‘gym’ to yourself for an hour!! Like I said, there are 5 machines, which the treadmill doesn’t work and there are some free weights. I did my thing for 40 minutes and was sweating to death, so I scheduled an apt for tomorrow and then went up to my room where I showered and got ready for the day. I wanted to go to the UniEuro to buy some new headphones because mine broke and I wanted to get some salami for tonight’s dinner, so I got ready and went to the stores behind the dorms. I ended up buying new headphones and then at PennyMart I bought salami, black olives, bananas, strawberries, milk and some other groceries. Once I got home, I got online where Ry and I chatted on Skype for like 3.5 hours and then he called my dorm phone to say goodnight to me. While we were on Skype, Amy called me and told me that she was booking her ticket to Scotland and gave me all the info, so I booked mine as well!! :) HOW EXCITING!! :) I cannot wait to see what Scotland has to offer!! I will be leaving early Friday morning and returning on Sunday!! :)

I hope you all had a great day especially you Amanda and Ms. Kelli – HAPPY BIRTHDAY girlies!! Hope you both have a GREAT day!!! :)

LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL!!

CIAO!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment