Tuesday, February 24, 2009

24.02.2009 - Tuesday

Today I woke up at 9am and enjoyed a bowl of my favorite, Golden Puffs cereal and got dressed into my workout clothes. Cass and I were out the door at 10am, to go on our ‘brisk walk’ around the hoods here in Viterbo…well not any new ones, the same one we go through when we go on our walks! :) Today we walked for an hour, it felt really good to get up and get going, it was a bit chilly out at first, but once I got my blood pumping, I was better!! :) After our walk, I came up to my room and did my workout and then took a quick shower/got ready for school. Once I was all ready, I got on my laptop to check my email. Unfortunately, the internet was reallyyy slow today and it was a bummer because at 1pm my time, Ry and I planned on getting on Skype to chat for a bit before I had school and he had work. Our calls got disconnected quite a few times but that’s okay, I was happy I got to see him for a minute!! :) We stayed on Skype and chatted for about an hour and then I had to leave to go to class. Culture was today from 3-6pm with the teacher who didn’t show two weeks ago. She showed up today, but all we did was watch a movie “Tea with Mussolini.” I enjoyed the movie, it actually wasn’t too bad, better than listening to a lecture, that’s for sure. :) While we watched the movie, we had to fill out some questions about the film and once it was over and we were done filling out our sheets, we were able to leave. So it was 5:30pm and I was all done. On our way home, Bethany and I stopped in the foto shop and placed an order to get pictures developed. For our Garden sketchbooks, we are allowed to print off pictures and include them along with sketches, so I wanted to do that. The sketchbook isn’t due till April 30th, but I plan to be done with it by next week latest! :) Once we got back to the dorms, I went up to my room, played some music and enjoyed another wrap…this one didn’t have any avocado…so not as good :( Ha, kidding, it was still really good, but I can go for some chips/avocado right about now!! :) As for the rest of my night, I am going to hopefully watch a movie…find one on youtube or something and then at 12am Ry is going to call me…once he gets off work! :) I hope you all are having a great week!!

CIAO!!!

Let me leave you with my new favorite picture...

HE MAKES ME SMILE!!!!! CHIEF IS THE CUTEST!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment