Sunday, February 22, 2009

22.02.2009 - Sunday

Aw...my beautiful sister/coozins leaving a space for me at Chiefs birthday party yesterday!! Love you all!!! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIEF!!!!! 106, WOW…YOU ARE SIMPLY AMAZING!!!! :) I miss you so much and can’t wait to get home and see you!! Hope you have a great day!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

Today I got up at 9am and logged onto Skype to see if Ry was on, and he was!! :) We chatted for a bit on that, but then he called me to tell me all about Chief’s party!! I wish I was there to hang out with Chief, I heard he wasn’t tricked at all by the candles on his cake and as the cake was being brought out to him, he was like ‘you guys can’t trick me, I know those are trick candles!’ WOW, he is sooo stinkin smart, you just can’t sneak anything past him!!!! Ha, I LOVE IT!!! I heard he looked amazing as well and was telling stories about his past, jokes, etc.!! He is so amazing and such an inspiration!! After talking all about the party and my family – miss you all, we hung up so I could go do some laundry. I don’t know if I already said this in my blog or not (I get confused because I have this blog and a journal) but there are only 2 washers and 1 dryer for the entire building…kinda strange because there are 5 floors full of students!! Ha, luckily no one was down there, probably because it was early on Sunday morning, so I did two loads and used the one dryer to dry all of my clothes. I definitely packed those things full...ha, I had lots of laundry to do and it is annoying having to sit down there doing nothing, its not like at home where you can get on the comp, etc...there is nothing to do down there (no internet) and each load costs money, so I figured two loads were perfect!! :) After spending a few hours down in the dungeon, I came up to my room and did homework. I started and finished my cuisine paper which is due Wednesday, finished my Italiano homework – I had a handout to do which I almost forgot about, and I worked some more on my sketchbook. Tomorrow I am going to get pictures developed to put in my sketchbook, next to my sketches, it should help to show which sketches I drew, ha! After doing my homework, I took an hour and a half nap and woke up at 5:30pm, Sara then called me at 5:45pm!!! YAY!!!! It was great talking to her, I haven’t talked to her since I was in AZ!! We talked for like 45 minutes, so exciting!!! :) I cannot wait to talk to you in March sister, you will be 19 the next time I talk to you on the phone!! Wow, that’s crazee to think!! Thank you for calling sister, I miss you TONS and LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!! :) After we hung up, she texted our dad because he texted her while we were on the phone wondering if she was talking to me because my phone was busy. He called me within 10 minutes of Sara and I hanging up and we chatted for 15 minutes, his phone card ran out of minutes, so next week we talk more, can’t wait!! :) After my phone calls, I logged onto Skype and Marissa and Ryan were both on!! :) Mari and I talked and we both got excited because when I get back, we are going to plan a much needed beach/road trip and we will both be 21!! :) It is so crazee to think of me being 21!! Mari had to go, so Ry and I chatted for a bit longer (like 2 hours, ha) and then I let him go because he had some errands to do – he didn’t have work, which is unheard of, so he had some things he needed to get done on his free day!! :) Once we hung up, I did my workout, took a shower and now I am getting ready for bed!! :)

I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL TONS!!!!

I’ll post pictures of Pienza/Siena tomorrow!

CIAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment