Monday, February 9, 2009

01.02.2009

Sorry everyone--the internet has not been working here so every time I try and update my blog, it kicks me off!! Hopefully in the future I don't have more problems posting my blogs each night!!

As far as today goes, Ry was my alarm clock at 8:30am. We chatted for about 30 minutes and then I had to go and get ready because Cass, Bethany and I wanted to go to the Sunday Market to do a little shopping. For breakfast I had a bowl of “Golden Puffs” which is my new favorite cereal, and I also had a kiwi…which was delish!! Once we walked up to where the market is normally at, it wasn’t there!! We were really sad because we went to it a few Sundays ago and it was pretty cool. So since it wasn’t there, the girls went to church and I went home. Once I got back to my dorm, I took a two hour nap!! Ha, Sundays are catch up days, I love it, because its always needed because the week is normally packed, which I love, but the rest on Sunday is great because there is not much to do when everything is closed! Also, I took a nap today because it’s the Superbowl tonight at 12:15am and we are going to Andrews Pub to watch the game…they are the only ones open that late. After my wonderful nap, Ry called again and we talked for like an hour this time!! YAY!! For lunch I had pepperonis on crackers, it was pretty good, I enjoyed it!! After Ry and I hung up, I went down to Cassie’s room to hang with her and Bethany…we had soo much time to kill before we had to leave at 11:40pm for the GAME!! So we decided to watch Hot Rod on Cassie’s laptop….wow, that movie is great…not!! To all my aunts…you wouldn’t like it, it's like Napoleon Dynamite!! HA!! Once the movie ended, I went back up to my room to get ready for the night and then we were off to ‘Andrews Pub’…we were unsure of where it was located, so we ran into some other students who were also headed that way, so we followed them!! Us 3 girls were the only ones from AZ, so of course we were wearing our CARDS colors and cheering for them!! Actually almost everyone there was a CARDS fan except for ONE girl…ha, and she knew nothing about football and was drunk…very interesting!! Once the half time show was over we left. It was 2:30am already and the pub was going to close at 3am, so we couldn’t have even seen the ending!! I heard that the CARDS lost, but it was a GREAT second half…I was happy to hear we were ahead at one point, wow, too bad the game didn’t end 30 seconds earlier, huh?? Next year!!

Love and miss you all!!

CIAO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment