Thursday, February 19, 2009

19.02.2009 - Thursday

CIAO everyone!! :) I hope you all are having a great day!! :) This morning, Ry called me at 7:25am and we talked for a few minutes and then I had to get out of bed and get going, so we hung up. Once I got out of bed, I had a bowl of Golden Puffs and an orange for bfast, and then I got ready for the day. I had to leave at 8:30am for class. All of the sudden, my phone rang at 8:10am...it was my dad!! :) YAY!! After taking some meds, he couldn't fall asleep, so instead of emailing me, he decided to call me!! :) I was already ready for class, so I was able to talk to him for 15 minutes!! Thanks daddy-o for calling!! :) Today was my long day at the BC campus…3 classes!! Garden’s was from 9-11am and it went by pretty fast and the sketchbooks were suppose to be due today, but she didn’t end up checking them. After Garden’s was over, I went to Ipercoop to buy some bread because we had a break from 11 till 1:30pm so I figured I would just go back to my room and make myself a PB&J sandwich. While eating, I logged on to the internet and booked my ticket from London to Roma!! I had to double check with the girls this morning the dates in which we are flying out of London!! :) After hanging out in my room, 1pm rolled around and I had to leave because Italiano started at 1:30pm. Class went fast today, which was good, but we didn’t get back our tests :/ So Monday we will be getting them back, hopefully I did ok…we shall see on Monday!! SoA started right after Italiano and we had a test, it was only 7 questions. It was short answer, so I filled mine out pretty fast and then took my backpack into the hall where I would do the Italiano homework which was just assigned. Luckily I finished it, so now I don’t have to think about it over the weekend!! We still had class after everyone was done taking the test, so I couldn’t just leave. We only had class for an hour though because our teacher had to leave at 6:15pm…I was so excited!! I walked home after class and got on my computer to check my email and log onto Skype to see if anyone was on. Ry was on so we were able to see each other only for a second…the call was dropped, so we just chatted back and forth for a bit about my day/his night…ha, the time change is so crazee!! He had to go to work, so we only chatted for about 10 minutes (definitely better than 0 minutes!!), then I got ready for bed and I figured before I go to bed (it’s only 8:40pm here btw, but I need the sleep), I should log on and update my blog and tell everyone ‘ciao’ because I wont be here this weekend, I am going to Siena!! :) Well I am just going tomorrow and Saturday, I’ll be home Sunday, which I am SO EXCITED for because Sara is going to be calling me!!!!! :) It will be the first time we have talked on the phone since I got here!! :) LOVE YOU SISTER, CAN’T WAIT TO TALK TO YOU!!!! :) Tomorrow, we have a field trip to Pienza, so Cassie, Bethany and I decided we should stay in Siena and rent bikes to ride around on Saturday!! :) It will be a lot of fun to ride around and check out the beautiful scenery!!
Ciao everyone!! Ill be back on Sunday, have a GREAT weekend!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment