Wednesday, February 18, 2009

18.02.2009 - Wednesday

Today I woke up around 9am because I had to study for my Italiano test, it was today at 3pm. After studying for a few hours, I took a little nap (only about 40 minutes) and then got up, took a shower and got ready for class because at 1:30pm, Ry and I planned on getting on Skype and talking to each other. We ended up talking for close to an hour!!! Then at 2:30pm, I had to leave for class. After I turned in my test, I went into the hall and waited for everyone else to finish their test. We still had an oral part after our written part, so I was paired up with Brooks. Basically each pair would go into the classroom with Erika and have a conversation with each other as if you hadn’t known the other person. So Brooks and I had to introduce ourselves, ask each other how old we were, say where we were from and we also had to order a drink and some sort of food from Erika, since we were in a bar. Then after we were done with the introductions, Erika asked us questions like 'how long have you been in Italia', 'when are you leaving?' 'What do you do in your free time?' 'Do you work and go to school in the states?'...Stuff like that…I understood everything she said, so that was really good. After answering her and doing pretty well on that part, I was glad to know that I got a 17/20 on the oral part of the test!! :) YAY!! After class, I went to Lidl to pick up some more Golden Puffs along with milk and OJ because I was out. When I got home, I had a bowl of cereal, yummy, and then I went downstairs with Cassie and booked a flight to LONDON for April!! :) I CANNOT wait to go, there is so much to see there, so hopefully we will be able to get lots done!! After booking the flight, I came back upstairs and studied for SoA (Survey of Art)…we have a test tomorrow – it shouldn’t be too bad because it is only 7-8 questions she said…bad thing is, we don’t know what the 7-8 questions are, of course, so that means we have to study over 70+ slides. It shouldn’t be too bad thought because I took this class last semester back in Arizona, but the only thing is, we have to know the name of the piece in ITALIANO!! Ha, that’s what I need to study tonight!! I also have to do my sketchbook because it is due tomorrow, so that’s what I have planned for tonight, studying and sketching!! :)
CIAO everyone, LOVE and MISS you ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment