Tuesday, February 24, 2009

23.02.2009 - Monday

So last night, I couldn’t fall asleep till 4am!!! What the heck yo?? I thought I was my dad for a minute, ha!! Since I couldn’t sleep and it was really late here, that meant it was like dinner time back in AZ, perfect time for Ry and I to get on Skype and chat!! We were on Skype for at least 2.5 hours!! :) It was great talking with him, as usual – he is such an amazing person and is sooo good to me!! He is the BEST!! :) I cannot wait to be married to him!! :) Finally I got a little sleepy, so I got in bed and was out of it for the night (well morning, ha!)!! Since I didn’t have class until 3pm, I slept in till 11:30am and once I got up, I had a bowl of Golden Puffs along with a banana. After bfast, I checked my email and then I did my workout…I enjoy doing my workouts, I jam to music and I find them pretty entertaining!! Haha!! I like to entertain myself, always have…ask my family, they know I do, I do it all the time back home!! :) After my intense workout, I showered and got ready for Italiano class, it was from 3-5pm today. Class went by pretty fast, which was good because I was starving. OMG, I got really excited in class today though because I only have 5 more days of this class…FOR THE SEMESTER!!! Can you believe that?? Since the language classes in this program are advanced, you only have to take it half a semester and it is equivalent to a full semester, WOW!! The last class is on my sisters birthday, WOO HOO!! :) Lets just say I need to do really good on the 3rd and final test…we got back out tests today and I didn’t do well at all…how come its SO hard for me to learn another language?? :/ Ay!!! O well, after class was over, I stopped by Ipercoop on my way home to grab tortillas, chips, salami and milk. Once I got home, I made myself a yummy dinner!! Since I had my avocado from Siena, I put it in my one and only bowl and mashed it all up, I didn’t have any spices/salsa, but it was REALLY good, definitely wish I had more of those bad boys!! For dinner I put some avocado, mustard and salami on a tortilla and made myself a delicious wrap. I also had an orange on the side and since I had some avocado left over, I enjoyed chips and avocado!! YUMMY!!!!! :) Monday nights are ‘eat out’ nights with the girls, but I was packed because I had dinner at like 6:30pm. I still went with the girls (AZ and Iowa girls) and we went to that pasta place that has over 250 different kinds of pasta dishes. I sat there and chatted with everyone and once we got home, I talked with Ry again on Skype for another 2+ hours and at 2am went to bed. Long, but definitely a great day…found out about my Italiano class…had an avocado…lots of exciting things happened!! :)
ARRIVEDERCI!!!
LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment