Monday, February 9, 2009

03.02.2009 - Tuesday

Today I woke up at 9am to the phone ringing…YAY…it was Ry calling…I love our morning ritual, it definitely puts a smile on my face!! I had a bowl of Golden Puffs and then Cass, Bethany and I went downstairs to pay rent for this month. After we paid our rent, we went to the train station where we purchased our tickets for this weekend…FLORENCE and PISA…HOW EXCITING!!! Once I got back up to my room, I uploaded my pictures to Costco.com…o how I love Costco, I wish there was a Costco out here, that would be amazing!! If I lived out here, that would be the first request for Italia!! Ha, I am being serious…where’s the bulk out here? So far I have taken about 780 pictures within the first month of being here!! Ha, I love it!! I cant wait to get home and develop them and show you all!! Culture class started at 3pm at SMG, so we had to leave here at 2:25pm. In class, our teacher had some of the Italiano students come into our room and introduce themselves to us and tell about their experiences when they studied abroad, not in the US though! They were nice girls and class went by fast!! After culture class we got together with Jenny, Amy and Bethany at school and booked our hostel for this weekend!! I guess it’s the BEST hostel in all of ITALIA…and it’s cheap, like 18euros a night, breakfast included!! NOW THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT!! ;) Ha, Sara…I just pictured you saying that!! Once we booked it, we walked home and off to bed I went, I was dead!! Yay, I cant wait to go to FLORENCE and PISA…I will upload pictures when I get back home on Sunday!!!!!
CIAO BELLAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment