Sunday, February 1, 2009

31.01.2009

Wow, can you believe that January is over?? Time is flying by, I can't believe it!! I am LOVING every SECOND of this amazing opportunity!! :) Today was a sleep in day, but I still got up at 8:30am because I wanted to get up and get ready to go to the Saturday Market...I heard that you could get some pretty good deals and every weekend I have been out of town so far, so today was the day for the Saturday Market, woo!! :) Cass and I left the dorms at around 10am and walked to the market...only about a 10-15 minute walk!! It was pretty big, basically a bunch of people "set up shop" and its like the Flea Market. Ha, it was my definition of "shat shopping" haha!! It was really fun though because some of the stuff that were on the tables were absurd!!! HA!! The first thing I bought were some scarves...one euro each and I love them, then I bought some socks...3 pairs, and they are pink and orange, ha, LOVE them!! I also bought this real cute beaded Italia flag coin purse, it's perfect because my wallet doesn't have a coin section and you get tons of coins back because their one and two euros are coins, along with all the other change...so it was a great buy!! :) My last buy was a pair of shoes for 10euros!! :) Ha, they are high top, converse looking shoes and there is velcro on them, no laces...haha! I'm definitely a local now!! :) Once we left the market we went and grabbed a slice of pizza and hit up a few other stores in town. In one of the stores I bought a pair of skinnys...they were a GREAT buy because they were more than 50% off, and I got them for 25euros, SCORE!! :) Before we went back to the dorms, we went to the grocery store named LIDL, near our dorm...it is very little and cheap!! Cass and I picked up some goodies and headed home. Once I got home, Ry and I talked for a few hours on my dorm phone, I loved it!! :) Then I went down to Cassie’s room and we hung out for a few hours chatting about who knows what, having fun, then I went back up to my room and got ready for bed!! Today was a lot of fun!!

CIAO everyone,

GO CARDS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment