Monday, February 16, 2009

15.02.2009 - Sunday

Happy Anniversary Ryan Matthew!! :) I love you to the ends of the earth and back!! Thank you for all that you do, you are the BEST!!
This morning I woke up at 9:20am, had a bowl of cereal with a banana in bed and then got out of bed to get semi-ready for the day. We were out of our room by 10am (check-out time) and we headed over to the train station – which was like a 10 minute walk away, not too shabby. Once we got to the train station, we had to wait until 11:43am till it was time to board the train. So we sat around and I people watched, this couple next to us was putting make-up on each other - he was a clown and she was the wicked witch of the west. Ha, people go all out for Carnevale…it's intense!! They were really mild compared to the rest of the wackos, ha!! Finally, it was time to board the train, so we got on and after transferring twice, we were home by 7:30pm…it felt soo good getting home!! The first thing I did was turn on my computer to check my email!! While my computer was turning on, I unpacked my bag and put away my new souvenirs! :) After I checked my email and replied, I updated my blog for all of you, I had lots of catching up to do, then I got ready for bed – what another great weekend!! :) LOVE and MISS you ALL!!!
CIAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment