Monday, February 9, 2009

02.02.2009 - Monday

Today I slept in till 11:30am and it felt amazing!! I went to bed around 4am last night, I couldn’t fall asleep once I got home from the game. Ry called me again, it’s our morning ritual, which I love!! Once I got out of bed, I checked my email and ate dry cereal…Golden Puffs of course!! Then I decided I wanted to do my little workout I normally do back at home, so I took my blanket from my bed and put it on the floor and “did my thang.” It was a good workout…listening to music always helps and definitely motivates me, so I did a good amount of workout stuff!! After, I took a shower and got ready for class. Today Italiano class was from 3-5pm and then we went back to the dorms and waited till about 7pm and left from the dorms to go to Jenny, Amy and Beth’s apartment where we would all leave from and go to this pasta place which serves over 250 different kinds of pastas. I was in the mood for pesto, so pesto it was!! It as very yummy!! After dinner, we walked back to the dorms and it was SUPER windy, so crazy, we were literally moving as we were walking!! The winds here are FREEZING as well, ha, my eyes were watering and everything!! We made it back to the dorms alive and then I tried to update my blog, but no internet!! YAY, FLORENCE and PISA this weekend!! I cannot wait!!!!!!!

Love and miss you all!!!!

CIAO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment