Monday, February 16, 2009

16.02.2009 - Monday

Today I woke up at 9:30am and got out of bed and got dressed because Cassie and I went for a morning jog. We were out of our building by 10am – we did the same route as last time, but this time circled around the neighborhood twice, not just once!! After our jog, we went to the ‘PennyMart’ which is right behind our dorm to pick up some milk for our cereal. I also bought some bananas and some lunch meats for lunch and dinner today. Once we got back to the dorms, I put away my food in my lovely freezer bag because I don’t have a fridge and then I did my mini-workout here in my room. Once I was finished, Ry called and we talked, but not for long because it was really early in the morning for him. Then I took a shower and got ready because at 1pm I went down to Cassies room and we worked on the Italiano homework. Erika, our teacher, assigned four pages of work to do plus write a paragraph to a friend…it was a bit much and we didn’t finish all of it, we tried, but didn’t know how to do a few sections because we just learned it last Thursday. At 2:20pm, we left for class because today it started at 2:50 and went until 5:20pm (another class where we had to stay an extra 30 minutes to make up for a class in which we are short on). In Italiano we corrected our homework and it took almost all of class, then we did a few exercises in groups and before I knew it, class was over!! After class, I checked to see if a package was in the office for me, Ry sent me something, but sadly it wasn’t there, so I went with B to the grocery store to grab some other foods in which PennyMart did not have. I bought a big bag of pretzels, oranges, raisins and Nutella, because I am out!! Ha!! Then I made myself a salami/cheese sandwich with mustard on wheat…it was pretty good, so I had two…one just doesn’t cut it. After my dinner, Ryan called me and we were able to talk for close to an hour!! :) He is at his dads place and has a land line to use, which is great so we don’t use up all his minutes on his cellular!! Once Ry and I hung up, I did some homework (and ate a handful of pretzels with Nutella) and I am going to be getting ready for bed here pretty soon!! I miss you all lots!! Nighty night!!
CIAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment