Monday, February 9, 2009

05.02.2009 - Thursday

Amy and I with our new matching backpacks!! :)

Today my phone rang at 7:15am for my morning wake-up call!! After Ry and I chatted for a bit, I got out of bed and had a bowl of coop cherrios and a kiwi!! After breakfast, I was getting ready and my phone rang again, it was Ry calling just to say “I love you!” He is the greatest, he knows just how to put a smile on my face!! At 8:30am, we left for class-Garden’s was from 9-11am and we learned all about the gardens in which we will be seeing tomorrow, I am excited!! I really enjoy this class, mainly for the field trips, its always so much better after you learn about things to go and see them, and being in ITALIA is an amazing opportunity for that…same with my Survey of Art class, we will be going to the Borghese Museum and the Vatican!! I cant wait for those field trips!! But after Garden’s was over, we had a break until 1:30pm, so the girls and I went to the mall to grab a slice of pizza and do our homework!! We finished really early, so we went over to Ipercoop in hopes of me finding a backpack!! I definitely found one…its pink and orange and I LOVE IT!! How could I not?? Ha, I also bought a mask for 1euro…its just checkered and I figured since the ornate ones scare me, I would just buy the cheapy one—its for Carnavale…its on February 14th…aww, Valentines Day…this will be the SECOND V-DAY without Ry!! Last year he was out of town and this year I am out of the country!! Next year babe, we will be together!! Then once 1pm rolled around, we headed back to school to go to Italiano class. Class ended at 3:30 and Survey of Art started at 3:45pm in the same classroom. I really like Survey of Art, it’s interesting and it’s a review, which is always good! It’s crazy because each slide I see in class, either I have already seen that particular art piece in person this semester, or I will be viewing it some time while I am in ITALIA!!! I LOVE IT!! After class, we walked back to the dorms and I talked with Ry on Skype while I ate a PB&J sandwich for dinner. Then I packed my new backpack for the weekend, which I AM SO EXCITED FOR!!! I can't wait to come back and 'show and tell' you everything I saw!!

LOVE and MISS you ALL!!

CIAO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment