Sunday, February 15, 2009

10.02.2009 - Tuesday

Last night wasn’t too good sleeping wise, I got up many of times to blow my nose…my poor nose!! Finally I got smart and just brought tissues to my bedside table (instead of going to the bathroom each time). Ha, it was funny, after I was done with my tissue, I would throw it in my trash can, near my desk, and make the shot!! Haha, I was laughing out loud because I was 4 for 4, it was very entertaining for me!! Ry called me at 7am and we chatted for some time, and once we hung up, I went back to bed till 8:30am and didn’t feel that well, so ended up getting out of bed at 9:30am. I got up, got dressed and went with Cassie to the food market (inside the city walls) to get more fruit because I was running low. I picked up apples, oranges, bananas and some milk for my cereal, along with Nesquick chocolate milk mix because I was craving chocolate milk!! Then we headed back to the dorms, and I had a bowl of chocolate milk (because I have no cups, ha) and I got on the computer for a bit to do some homework and then Ry called again at 1:30pm, which is 5:30am for him, he is such a sweetie!! Once 2:20pm rolled around, we had to leave for Culture class – it was at SMG today, so we had to walk a bit further. Once we got to class, we waited for 30 minutes past when class was suppose to start and our teacher still wasn’t there…since I wasn’t feeling that great, I decided to get up and leave class and everyone else followed, which was great, so it wasn’t just me missing. Then as soon as we got back to the dorms, we booked our plane tickets/hotel for Milan in April. Its going to be Bethany and I that weekend, and we are not only going to be going to see the furniture show, but the “Last Supper” as well. You need reservations to view it, so we bought our tickets for that as well. I CANNOT wait for that weekend, it will be a lot of fun viewing all of the ’09 pieces of ITALIANO furniture!! :) How exciting!! Speaking of exciting, this weekend I go to VENEZIA (VENICE)!!!! YAY for CARNEVALE!!
LOVE and MISS you ALL!!!
CIAO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment