Tuesday, February 17, 2009

17.02.2009 - Tuesday

YAY, last night, my (and Saras, ha, Sara I can picture you saying 'our') daddy-o called me!! He called at 10pm on the DOT, just like his email said he would!! :) It was great talking with him and he loved hearing my stories of all my travels, and I of course, loved sharing them with him!! He loves how I am traveling so much and he told me he is jealous!! He had an appointment at 3pm his time, so we talked for 30 minutes!! :) Love you dad, hope the appointment went well!!
This morning, it was very hard for me to get out of bed!! Cass and I were planning on leaving the dorms at 10am, but didn’t get out of here till 10:15am, I just couldn’t get out of bed. Finally at 9:45am, I rolled out of bed, had a bowl of cereal and got ready to leave. This morning, instead of a jog, we just walked around town because it is very hard to breathe when it is really cold outside!! Our walk was rather long, but it felt good to be outside just wondering the streets, with no rush to be anywhere specific!! :) Once I got back to my room, I did my mini workout and then I studied for a bit, definitely not too long. Ha, I was getting antsy because I didn’t really understand what I was studying. :/ I then got ready for class because I had to leave my room 2:20pm for class. Culture class was today till 5:30pm. After class, I walked home and then Cassie, Bethany and I booked a room for this Friday because after our field trip in Pienza, we are going to stay in Siena Friday night and all day Saturday. We are planning on renting bikes on Saturday so we can ride around the streets and get some cool pictures!! I am excited for that. It will be a very relaxing weekend and then on Sunday I can sleep in a bit and I CANNOT WAIT TO TALK TO SARA!!! :) She will be home this weekend for CHIEFS party…I am sooo sad I will be missing it this year!! Coozins/Sara, take lots of pictures please!! :) After we booked our room, I went up to my room for a bit and then before I knew it, it was 8pm…dinner time. On Tuesdays, the dorm kids go to the cafeteria to grab a pizza. I joined them and I got a pizza and an apple. It wasn’t the best…it is soo cold in the building that by the time your pizza gets to you, it is cold. Ha, after dinner, I walked back to my room and I studied for a bit, Italiano test #2 is tomorrow, so tomorrow morning I need to study before class at 3pm as well!! :) I hope everyone is having a great week so far, love/miss you all!!
CIAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment