Saturday, January 31, 2009

29.01.2009

Today I got up at 7am and stayed in bed for a bit while I talked to Ry. I had Garden's class today at 9am at the BC campus...so not too far of a walk!! :) After Ry and I talked for a bit, I got up, had some cereal and a banana and then I got ready for class and left my dorm at 8:40am! In Garden's, we talked about what we are going to be seeing tomorrow while we are on our field trip. We are going to Frascati Garden first and then the Tivoli Garden. I am excited for the field trip, first one of many for this semester!! :) Garden's went till 11am and then we had a break until 1:30pm, so Cass, Bethany, Jenny, Beth, Amy and I went to the mall to grab a slice of pizza and study for our Italiano test which was at 1:30!! At 1pm, we headed back to school, took the test and then stayed in the class for a bit talking about homework, etc. Once class was over, Survey of Art class would start at 3:45pm in the same classroom, so us girls hung out and chatted for a bit. Today was the first day of the Survey of Art class for me (really class number 2 for everyone else, but since I switched from Travel Writing to this, it was my first). My teacher is younger and her English isn't all that great, but she seems really nice!! :) The first slide that came on the Power Point, I knew what it was because I had just learned all of this last semester while taking the ARH102 class. I am excited that this will be a review for me and plus we will be able to take a few field trips to ROMA to see some of the paintings which we are going to be talking about in class!! :) We will be going to the Vatican and the Borghese Gallery!! How exciting!! After Survey ended at 6:45pm, I came home, got ready for bed, had a PB&J for dinner and went to bed!! :) Tomorrow is going to be a long day-FIELD TRIP!! :) Yay!! Can't wait to show you all pictures of the Garden's!!
LOVE and MISS you ALL!!!
CIAO!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment