Tuesday, January 27, 2009

21.01.2009

Wow, I leave for PARIS tomorrow!! :) I definitely went to bed tonight at 730PM, I was dead and since this weekend will be long, I think it's a good idea!! :)
Today I didn't have class until 3pm but I woke up at 8:30am so the maids could come in here and clean!! :) I went down to Cassie's room where I had a bowl of cereal with banana in it....EWW...the only thing was, our milk container didn't have a screw-on top, and salami was in the same bag, so our milk tasted like SALAMI! It was absolutely disgusing..ha, so I just drained the milk and finished the cereal, I can't just throw that stuff away, I am a starving student....LITERALLY!! :( After breakfast, I went back up to my room to get ready to go meet with Stefano, the director. Cass, Bethany and I all went to meet with him to talk about teaching kindergartens English! :) I am very interested in doing, I just don't think it is going to work with my schedule! :( You would have to go to their school once a week and plan the lesson and everything, which would be great if we didn't have to go on Mondays, because normally I will be traveling every weekend, and if I get back late Sunday night, I will still have to do a lesson plan, etc. :/ So that idea is now out the window. After the meeting, we came back to the dorms to do our fabulous homework, it's always soo much fun!! :) Not really...HA!! Before class Ry called me, it's always great talking to him!! :) He's such a sweetie!! Italiano class was from 3-5pm tonight and was good tonight, I learned some new things which is great because not a lot of people in this town speak English. After class we walked back to the dorms and right as I was unlocking my door, Ry called once again, I LOVE IT!! :)
I love and miss you all, talk to you once I get back from PARIS!!
CIAO family/friends!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment