Wednesday, January 14, 2009

12.01.2009

:)
So basically those donkeys (Ryan and Rachal...yes...I named them!!) wake me each morning at 7am unless it rained the night before, then around 730 or 8 because its not light yet in the morning at 7. Each day you can hear them playing, making all sorts of noises, it's very cute though!! :) Haha, they crack me up!! But the reason I named them Ryan and Rachal is because they are always together and they are just so cute!! Ha, I thought for sure the names were perfect!! :) Ryan is the one lying down b.t.w. :) More pictures to come of these two for sure!! :)
Well today was the first day of orientation! It went all day--from 9am-5pm...WOW!! They talked to us about Viterbo and all the info we should know about classes, definitely information overload!! I am soo excited though for my classes, they seem very cool!! Italian (language), Italian Culture, Travel Writing, Italian Cuisine, and a traveling class to look at gardens!! I guess for our Cuisine class, we go to our instructors class and use her kitchen...I am soo excited though, she is an English woman with a strong English accent, but speaks in Italian...and English...she is very cute!! :) With the travel class, we travel a few weekends out of the semester, which will be wonderful!! I cant wait to post those pictures...ay, so many sites to see, I cant wait to experience it all!! Wow is it COLD when it rains here!! Nothing like the hot-humid rainy days in good 'ol AZ!! I was freezing walking home from orientation, because it started to rain...it seems to do that a lot here, at night especially!! For dinner tonight, Cass and I went back to Alex and Corines apartments where there would be about 8 people there, just hanging out...so we went over there and all of us walked to this pizza shop down the road and took it back to their place. There I tried to enjoy a glass of vino, but it was hard to because it was soo gross!! Ha, I'm assuming it was fairly cheap!! So I only had 3 sips of that and I was done!! Haha!! After hanging out for a few hours, Cass and I headed back home and went to bed!! Another long day tomorrow....Ciao...miss you all lots!! Hope you are enjoying these blogs!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment