Friday, January 16, 2009

15.01.2009


I think of my sissy everyday on my way to school!



Yummy lunch at Francescas apartment!

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY RYAN MATTHEW!!! I LOVE YOU SOO much!! This past year has been simply hamazing, all thanks to you!! :) KISSES!! ;)
Today was a fun day, I had class from 9-11am and the rest of the day to just hang out..I'm loving it!! :) After class, Cass, Beth, Francesca (another USAC student who is in our Italiano class) and I all went to a meat shop to grab some lunch meats and cheeses and then back to Francescas apartment where she insisted on making us our sandwiches!! Francesca will go going to ROMA this weekend with Cass, Beth and I, so we wanted to talk about our plans for Saturday!! After a few hours of chit-chatting about ROMA, Cass, Bethany and I headed back home where we would work on our homework. Yes, I said homework, we all think its a bit ridiculous, but then I reminded them of how we were in Italy for a semester abroad...not just to have fun!! HAHA!! By the time we were done with homework/checking our emails, etc. it was time for bed!! :)
At 2am my time, Ryan called my dorm room (which I can receive free incoming phone calls, so whoever wants to purchase a calling card and call me, just let me know and I will give you my number!) and I was SOOO EXCITED to hear his voice!!! It had been over a week and I couldn't stop smiling the entire phone call, plus a few 'happy tears'!! :) I miss you baby, and I miss all of you as well!!
LOVE YOU ALL,
CIAO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment