Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25.01.2009

Today I got up at 4:40AM, got ready, and went downstairs at 4:45AM to make sure the hostel arranged the taxi like they said they would and the man said 'yes, be down at 5:10'...so we were down at 5:10 and he hadn't even called anyone to be there to pick us up!!!!! I was absolutely livid, I am sure he saw it too, but I didn't care, that was messed up of him!! He was lucky because someone came by 5:25, but by then we only had 20 minutes to get to the bus stop on time (which was 20 minutes away). I was fuming, so I told the driver to step on it and he got us there in 15 min...we all got out of the taxi, bought our tickets and waited patiently for the bus which was going to take us to the airport for our 9:30AM flight. In PARIS, I guess you are suppose to get to the bus stop 3 hours before your flight...crazy! It all worked out, but before we could get on the bus, the man who collected the bus tickets before you got on, was really making me mad because he made us 'ROMA' people stand outside in the FREEZING COLD for 15 extra minutes than everyone else!! I was so upset with him, I am sure he was enjoying seeing us FREEZE OUR BUNS off, I wanted to kick him in the shin, I know that is mean, but it was mean of him to leave us out there to DIE!! Ha!! :) The bus ride was only an hour, we got off, and went inside to check in. After check in, we sat around and then waited in line so we could RUN to go get our seats on the plane!! :) HAHA!! We flew RYANair!! Aww...I wish Ry was with me!! Once we landed, I recorded how everyone cheers, this one wasn't as intense, but still hysterical!! :) Once we got off the plane, we went and bought bus tickets to get to the ROMA Trimini (Train station) to get back home. Once we were at the train station, we had time to kill before we would get on our train. I had a slice of pizza and then it was time to board the train. The journey was about 2 hours long and then we walked back to our dorms. Once I got home Ry and I talked for 5 hours!! :) Can you believe that?? We didn't talk much at all this past weekend so we caught up on everything!! :) It was a great!! :) I love you Ryan Matthew, and MISS you LOTS!!! After our conversation ended, I took a shower and then it was time for bed!! Wow, great weekend for sure!! :)
*I keep trying to upload pictures for you all to see, but it's not working...hopefully my next post will be all pictures!!*
CIAO to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment