Wednesday, January 21, 2009

20.01.2009

Today was a pretty long day!! I had my first class of travel writing from 9-1130am at SMG aka my worst enemy...ha, I just don't really enjoy the 30 minute walk in the early morning to get to class! But in the writing class she informed us of all the work that was to be assigned!! WOW-talk about a lot of writing!! :/ We will have 3 essays due and a journal by the end of the semester!! :/ Currently, and for my whole life, I have not been all that into writing, but hopefully this class will help me like it!! :) We will be writing about our experiences with detail, so I am thinking when the class is over, I will enjoy looking back on my writings!! :) Thinking positive!! :) After class we had a break until 3pm. I went over to the student lounge with Cass and Bethany where we got on our computers for a bit and then went to grab a slice of pizza! Seriously, today was the first day I had a tasty pizza. I think there was bacon(?) on my pizza, with rosemary and cheese..it had a lot of flavor and I was really excited about it because there is NO peperoni pizza here, what the heck yo?? Its different, so I have been sticking to mainly cheese...very plain. I don't really want to find out what was on the pizza I had because I enjoyed it. I have been doing that lately...I have just been eating and not really knowing what I am eating. Ha. I don't really have a choice because I don't know what they are saying to me and vice verse (HA-SARA!) After lunch we headed back to SMG for our Culture class, which we had a new teacher today...she will be teaching the class once every 3 weeks, or something like that, and the other lady is our main teacher...kinda confusing, but whatever! It was really boring today, the teacher is sweet and all, but I just can't stand history! :( So after class we went back to the dorms where I took a two hour nap and when I woke up, Cass and Bethany were ready to go over to Beths apt...it was her birthday today, so we brought over a cake and hung out with them at their apartment! A few other people came over and we all had Sangria's (Mari, how do you spell that? Ha, I definitely thought of you!!). I am not a huge fan of them, but I enjoyed the fruit!! :) At about 12am we came back to the dorms and I talked with Ry for a bit, and crashed!! I was soo tired...lately I have been which is not good because this weekend is going to be a long weekend! :/ Definitely going to bed early tomorrow night!! :) CIAO everyone!! YAY...you will see PARIS pictures soon!!
:)

Jenny, Cass, Beth, John, me, Jenny and Alex :)

No comments:

Post a Comment