Tuesday, January 20, 2009

19.01.2009

Sorry everyone that my blog is not updated...I have had no internet, so I couldn't update this...but I am now! So..
Today I had class from 3-5pm...so I had the morning to sleep in a bit and do some homework!! :) Ryan called me in the morning and we were able to get on Skype to talk because he was home from Colorado!! :) It was very exciting and even though we got disconnected a few times but it was great to see him!! :) Before class I did my Italiano homework which took some time because the directions were in Italiano!! Ha, after my homework we went to class which was at BC aka AMAZING because its so close!! Italian class is getting a little better for me! Today I was able to understand most of the sentences and put it together, which I was amazed at myself for doing it!! Ha. After class was over, Cass, Bethany, Jenny, Amy, Beth and I came to the dorms, paid our rent, and then went into the computer lab to book our PARIS flights!! :) I cannot believe I will be in PARIS this weekend!! I am so excited!! It was getting late so Jenny, Amy and Beth went home and Cass, Bethany and I went to the grocery store to pick up some food. There we found a freezer bag, which was GREAT news-because we don't really have a fridge!! I bought some lunch meats for dinner and milk for my morning cereal!! :) It was so yummy to have a turkey/salami sandwich...just like home!! Ha, thats one thing I am missing for sure...FOOD!! The kind that fill you up...I am not really getting that here!! :( I'll figure something out!! Only a few more days till I am in PARIS!!
CIAO!!
LOVE and MISS you all!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment