Friday, January 16, 2009

16.01.2009




Ciao everyone!! :) Today was the first day I talked to Ry on the phone!! :) It was so great to hear his voice and catch up a bit!! He called me at 2am my time and woke me up, which I didn't mind at all because it had been 8 days since I last had talked to him. :)
Today I had Italiano class from 9-11am, which is getting better each day, she still mainly talks in Italian, but I wish she would speak in Italian and then translate in English to make it easier for me to understand what she is talking about...but she doesn't, so I just have to guess as to what she is saying! Ha! After class I went back to the dorms to make myself a PB&J...ha, thats all I have right now, the fridge we have for the dorms is currently full and actually stuff falls out when you open the doors, so I do not have any food in there for now...or even milk...so my breakfast this morning was a cereal in a baggie!! Ha! After my sandwich I had to go all the way back to SMG (30 minutes away from my dorm) for my Italian Culture class. This class went from 2-5pm and we talked about "Tuscany under the Sun"...she wants us all to purchase this book because we will be reading it during class. We read a few pages from the book and then watched a bit of the movie..she is different, but she has an accent so I like to listen to it!! :) After class, Cass, Bethany, Jenny, Amy and Beth (from class) all went to the bus station to catch a ride to the local bon-fire!! It was huge...made out of tree trunks and stacked probably 20+ feet tall. They lit it at 630 and food was served shortly after. There were soo many people there, it was insane! The food was very different, but the cheese was veryy good, I enjoyed it! Since we were all freezing, we decided to catch the bus back home and catch some zz's because Cass, Bethany and I are going to ROMA tomorrow!! :) Night everyone, I have to get up at 3:15AM to catch the 5:03AM train to ROMA!!
ARRIVEDERCI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment