Tuesday, January 13, 2009

VITERBO...DAY ONE!!

My beddy...hard as a rock!!
My cute desk..with picture frames from my girlies, and the most amazing scrapbook from Ry
:)
tiny shower/bathroom


Day one in Viterbo...

After checking out of the hotel, we left our luggage there at the hotel so we could (as a group) walk around Viterbo to check out all the buildings/see where some key meeting points are and just walked around to get a feel for the town. After gaining some background knowledge of my new home town, we went back to the hotel to get our luggage and take it to our new residence. Those who were living in the dorms had to carry the luggage up-hill, about a 10 minute walk, from the hotel to our dorm, ha, what an adventure!! My legs will definitely be in shape when I return home...its crazee how much walking they do here, its great and all but its definitely not AZ walking, its UP and DOWN every turn you make!! haha! :) After we moved in, we had the night to ourselves to unpack, etc. I am so tired right now, so hopefully tomorrow I can edit/add to this...sorry to leave you all hanging, but I have to get to bed, up at 7am to go across town to ITALIANO class!! :) CIAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment