Sunday, January 18, 2009

18.01.2009

Sunday...today was a 'catch up on sleep day' and I loved it!! :) Yesterday was a very long day with lots a walking...so I slept in till about 930 and got up and got on my computer for a bit to read my emails and catch up!! :) It was very nice to sleep in and not have to worry about getting ready for class!! :) At about noon, Cass and Bethany wanted to walk the streets and find this one crepe place that others said was open on Sundays, it definitely wasn't open!! On our way back home there was this sale thing set up in the street where people put all their stuff for sale on tables...kinda like a garage sale..but seeing that there are no garages here, they do it in the streets?? Ha, I acutally found something, but not for me, my sister actually!! :) It made me laugh really hard because I thought of her, so I had to buy it!! Ha, Sar, I hope you like it, I dont know why you wouldn't!! :) While we were at the "garage sale" there was a guy who had dried fruits/nuts set up..so I bought some and everything was delicious!! :) When we got back to the dorms, I did my first load of laundry...what an adventure..ha, mom...you would laugh...I will probably just email you the embarrasing story rather than writing it on here!! :) Cass and I hung out down there while our clothes were washing and laughed the entire time...we were entertaining ourselves with accents and what not...it was fun!! :) After the laundry was done, the girls came over to my pad and we all talked about this weekend...I think we are going to PARIS Friday-Sunday, which will be a blast!! :) So we had to talk about what sites we wanted to see and where we wanted to stay...I said the streets, but they didn't agree!! Ha, YA RIGHT!!! Later tonight we went out to grab some food because PB&J is getting pretty old...we found this pizzeria with really good BIG pizzas!! :) It was yummy!! After we called some friends and went to their apartment to hang out and at 12am we went to this bread shop and buy some bread!! :) Ha, there is the alley nearby with the back doors to a ristorante open where 2 old men who smoke cigs are making bread for the morning, but you are able to walk up and purchase the bread!! I bought pane con dolche (or something like that) which is bread with chocolate in the middle and it was soo good, still hot and everything!! :) By then I was very sleepy so Cass, Bethany and I walked home!! Soon after I got home, Ry called!! I was so happy to talk to him again, I cannot wait for the morning, we are going to talk on Skype because he will be home...he has been in Colorado this past week!! :)
Mmm...my room smells like laundry soap...I love it, very refreshing!!
Night family/friends...LOVE you ALL!!
DADDY-O, glad you are feeling better...LUL!! :)
CIAO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment