Tuesday, January 27, 2009

26.01.2009


Today I woke up around 8:30am enjoyed a bowl of cereal (no milk...no fridge) with a kiwi on the side, it was delish! :) After breakfast, I was in no hurry because I had class at 3pm, so I checked my email, talked to Ry for a bit and then got ready to go to the SMG campus with Cass and Bethany where we would purchase our books for all of our classes. While I was there, I dropped my Travel Writing class and added Survey of Art, there was just going to be too much writing in that class and it just wasn't my style. The teacher is a writer herself, and she was critiquing us the first day...so I can only imagine how the whole semester was going to be. I am excited for Survey of Art, should be a breeze for me because it will be like a review...with like barely any homework, definitely more my style!! Ha!! :) After we did all that, went to the cafeteria by the dorms where we had some pasta and bread. Since it wasn't filling, we went back to the dorms and had a bowl of cereal as we did our homework. Cass bought some milk on the way home...cereal is so much better with milk!! :) After Italiano class, us girls went to the computer lab at campus where the internet is suppose to be better...it still was taking forever to upload pictures and it kicked me off the internet a few times!! :( I definitely miss that about AZ and how the internet is so fast and you never have to worry about getting kicked off-line!! :) When 6:45pm rolled around, we left the computer lab and went to Jenny, Amy and Beth’s apartment where we would all go to this pizza place that serves your huge pizza out on two plates!! :) Ha, I got a pepperoni pizza and definitely polished the plates clean!! :) It was really thin, and the pepperonis were delish!! :) When I got home from dinner, Ry and I talked on my dorm phone, wow, I am such a lucky girl to have him in my life, he is simply amazing!! :)

LOVE and MISS you ALL!!
CIAO!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment