Wednesday, January 28, 2009

27.01.2009

Today I woke up at 7am...my alarm clock was my dorm telephone ringing and Ry was on the other end!! :) It will 11pm his time and he told me he would call to wake me at 7am!! :) We talked for a bit, but then I had to go and get ready for class which started at 9am at SMG. Once we got to class at 9...our teacher didn't get there till 10!!! :/ I was a little upset because I was TIRED and didn't want to get up to begin with. I was going to leave at 9:15am, but then Stefano (director) walked in and told us to wait for her!! :( So she finally strolled in at 10:01am, to be precise, and we were there until 12pm. Her class is strange....we had to purchase the book Under the Tuscan Sun and in class we will be reading/going in to depth about this book. The one thing I don't understand though is she constantly tells us how much she dislikes Frances Mayes's writing style....well then why did you choose this book to analyze?? It’s rather annoying because she doesn't stop saying how much she dislikes her!! After class, Cass, Bethany and I went and got 2 slices of pizza each...the way they do their pizza is on like cookie sheet and it's one big rectangular pizza, then its cut in half long ways...so when you ask for a slice its only like a 3X5" slice...not very big!! The pizza was good though, had one ham slice and the other was margarita. When we left the pizza place, it started to rain...I always have my umbrella because it is always sprinkling here!! Once we got back to the dorms, I talked to Ry for a bit, and then took a FOUR hour nap!! :) It was a much needed nap!! When I woke up, I got on here and updated my blog for all of you to hear about PARIS!! :) Luckily my internet was working...but very slow!! That's okay, I am now up to date with my blogs!! :) Now I just have to upload some pictures, hopefully the next blog is all pictures from this past weekend!! :) I decided to log onto Skype and was so excited to see that SARA was on as well!! :) I was so excited to talk to her, she put her webcam on and showed me her view out her window…which is the mountain…it was COVERED in snow!! :) Very pretty to look at!! We weren’t able to call each other on Skype, so we just chatted back and forth for a bit until I got disconnected…she had to go to vball anyways. I love you sister and miss you like crazy!! At 11pm Ryan called me again and we talked for an hour and then he had to leave because he was off to class!! :) I then took a quick shower and went to bed!! I love sleeping!! :) Haha!!

Love and miss you all!!

CIAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment