Friday, April 24, 2009

15.04.2009 - Wednesday

:) Waiting for the train to go home to VT!!

Happy Anniversary Ryan Matthew!! :) I love you baby!!

This morning I woke up at 4am and got out of bed and got ready to get on the 5am train to Roma. I had enough time (of course) to have a bowl of GPs, so I enjoyed one along with a glass of chocolate milk. Once I was on the 5am train, not even 20 minutes of being on the train, it stopped in a town called Vetralla for almost an hour!! I was freaking because I had to get to the airport!! Mathone!! Finally, it took off and once I got to Trastevere, I had to transfer to the train to the airport (dropped me off right at the airport). I got to the airport around 8:30am and their plane landed early at 8:20am. Luckily they didn’t walk out until close to 9am, I was anxiously waiting for them to come through those doors!! :) When they did, Nan yelled “There’s Rach!!” And then my mom yelled “RACHALLLLL!!!” AWWW…I was soo excited they were here!! We all hugged each other for a few minutes and then we moved out of the way and headed for the train. Once we bought our tickets, we had to hurry to the train because the next one to leave was leaving in 5 minutes. We made that train and took it to Trastevere where we had to wait for the 10:55am train to come (the train to take us home). While we waited we talked each others ears off while we (by that I mean I) snacked on muddy buddies that Ry made for me and Cheese-Its…yummy!! Thanks baby for those btw!! :) AWWW….YAY, MAMMA MIA AND NANNY ARE HERE!!!!!! Finally, the train came but it didn’t go to PF, the last stop was PR (Porta Romana) which meant that we had to walk home from PR. Ha, PR is near where the SMG campus is, so we had some walking to do. During our walk, Nans wheel on one of her luggage’s stopped turning, ha, it was very entertaining, especially since they were so tired, so we hooked it up to the other luggage and kept walking. Nan swore the walk was at least 3 miles…aww…she was definitely tired, as well as my mom, I felt bad we had to walk, but it was better than waiting at the train station till night time when the PF train came!! Once we got to the hotel, mom and Nan unpacked and then my mom walked with me over to my dorm so she could see it while Nan took a nap. We hung out in my room for about an hour and chatted and then we headed back to wake Nan up, but a nap sounded good to us as well, so us three took a nap!! :) After the nap, we got ready for dinner and took a walk inside the city walls. None of the restaurants were open, so we ended up grabbing a slice of pizza at this place I have never been to outside the walls. After dinner, we walked to my dorm so Nan could see it but before the dorm, we stopped at this coffee place so they could enjoy a cup of VT cafĂ©. Ha, I showed mama mia and Nan the dungeon, they were disgusted and then we walked back to their hotel where I ended up staying the night. The walk is only 4 minutes away, it’s perfect!! :) We all went to bed pretty early because we were all dead, esp. my mom and Nan!!

YAY, SOOO GLAD THEY ARE HERE!!!

Love and miss you ALL!!!

CIAO x3!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment