Wednesday, April 8, 2009

08.04.2009 - Wednesday

This morning my alarm went off at 9am but I stayed in bed until Ryan called me at 9:30am. We talked for around 30 minutes and then I got ready to workout and went downstairs to sign up to workout at 11am. While I was down there, I went to the dungeon to grab my milk out of the refrigerator so I could enjoy a bowl of GP’s!! I also had a banana for bfast and then it was time to workout. I rode the bike for about 30 minutes and then as I was stretching, someone came into the room to workout as well. He scared the crap out of me because I had my ipod in and I thought we had the room to ourselves for the hour?? Guess not?? After I was done stretching, I came up to my room and did my other workout in my room. After I was done cooling off, I hopped in the shower and then watched My Girl. It has been YEARS since I have seen that movie and it still made me cry. I used to watch My Girl lots back in the day, classic!! After My Girl, it wasn’t dinner time yet, so I watched Bounce. I have never seen that movie and I enjoyed it. Sad, but had a happy ending, so I was happy!! :) After the movie ended, Ryan called me on his way to class. We chatted for a bit and then he had to go and so did I. I was off to the Iowa girls apt to hang out and have some grub. We ended up making Macaroni and Cheese…the good stuff and then we watched a few episodes of a TV series called Summer Heights High. I had never seen it before, it’s based on a high school setting where one actor acts for 3 different characters, it was pretty entertaining! After watching 2 episodes of that, I borrowed a few movies and walked home. I was home by 9:45pm and Ry called me when I got home. He was hanging out with his dad because his class got out early. Now I am going to get ready for bed and watch Now and Then. Never seen it, so I am excited to watch it!! :)

I am SO happy that baby Patrick is finally here and is healthy!! :)
Love you coozins, congrats again!!!

LOVE and MISS you all!!

CIAO!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment