Thursday, April 2, 2009

02.04.2009 - Thursday

This morning I woke up at 10am and did my workout in my room, waiting till Monday comes around when I can visit the Dr. and get a Drs note to workout. After my workout, I showered and then I polished my toe nails right before watching I am Sam, so when I was watching it, my nails would dry. It has been awhile since I have seen I am Sam, what a cute movie. It’s sad though in parts!! :( After the movie, Ry called at 3pm so we could chat for a bit before I had to leave to catch the 4:55pm train to Roma. I met Amy and Jenny at the train station and once we got on, the first stop was at Mikes stop, so we were all on our way to Roma to spend the night. Once we got to Roma, we found our hotel and checked it. After we set our bags down in our room and off to Hard Rock we went. We had to wait for like 40 minutes so we entertained ourselves by playing a few games. For dinner I ordered a cheeseburger with an iced tea. I asked for my burger well-done and when I got it, it was far from well-done so I sent it back. Second time around it was still not well-done, but it was no longer mooing at me. After HR we walked back to our hotel rooms and went to bed. Amy and I were sharing a room, so we watched a little bit of TV, MTV was half in English and half in Italian. We fell asleep by like midnight. I cannot believe I will be in SCOTLAND tomorrow!! :) I am so excited!!!

LOVE and MISS you ALL!!

CIAO!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment