Wednesday, April 8, 2009

07.04.2009 - Tuesday

Today I was about to workout in the dorm gym!! Yay!! Ryan called me at 9:30am to wake me, my alarm was set for 9, but I figured I should just hang out until he called. We talked for like 10 minutes of so and then I got dressed and went downstairs to go workout. Before working out, I had to fill out paperwork with my name, DOB and city I was born in. It was very confusing because no one spoke English down there and I don’t know how to read Italiano. Ha, so that took some time, but then I was able to go and workout!! To my understanding only one person works out at a time so I signed up for the 10am opening and did my thing while I was in there. There are only 5 machines and the treadmill doesn’t work, so 4 machines. Ha, I rode the bike for 40 minutes and then I did some free weights then I went back up to my room where I did my other workout in my room. For bfast, I went down to the dungeon to grab my milk and came back up to my room to have a bowl of GP’s. I also had a glass of chocolate milk…yummy!! The milk was so cold, it’s been awhile since it has been like that…silly freezer bags!! After bfast and once I was cooled down, I took a shower and got ready for the day. After I was ready, I uploaded pictures to Costco and sent a few emails out. Thank you everyone who was concerned about me. I am fine and so is Viterbo, but not so much L’Aquila. They have lost over 200 lives and almost 2,000 people are homeless and just under 2,000 injured. Please pray for all of them, how horrible that would be!! Class today was at 3pm at SMG, so at 2:30pm, the girls and I headed for campus. Once we got to class, we presented our billboard pictures and translated them in class. After everyone presented, we flipped through magazines looking at the ads in there and we had to find 1 or 2 which are completely different from the states. Class honestly was pointless. I don’t understand how that fits into Italiano Culture?? Shouldn’t we be learning about the history of Italy and what not?? Hmm…well class ended at 5:30pm, so I walked home with Cassie and Chris and right when we got to the dorms, I went down to the dungeon to grab my salad and salami because for dinner tonight I had a salami salad with the homemade Italiano dressing and carrots…yum!! :) While eating dinner, I updated my blog and then at 7:30pm, Ryan called me and we were able to get on Skype for a bit to see each other!! :) I miss my little Ry bread!! :( Once we were done talking, I got ready for bed and finished watching Kung Fu Panda and I was in bed by 11:30pm. I hope you all had a great day!!

Love and miss you all!!

CIAO!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment