Tuesday, April 7, 2009

05.04.2009 - Sunday

Time to go home!! :( This morning I was up at 4am and out of the apartment by 4:10am to head to the bus station where we bought our one-way ticket to the airport. Once we got to the airport, we checked in and went through security, all that good stuff and then waited for an hour or so to board the plane. Our flight was at 6:30am and was on time, so we boarded the plane and headed for Roma. I didn’t sleep the entire flight, which was a big bummer because I was working on like 2.5 hours of sleep!! We landed in Ciampino early so we bought our bus ticket from Ciampino to Termini to catch a train to Viterbo. From to Ciampino to Termini, the bus ride was only 20 minutes or so, but it was a PACKED bus and the lady made me put my ‘purse’ under the bus. I was a bit upset because it had everything in there, so I was freaking out a bit. Had my passport, money, clothes, everything. Of course one of the last seats was mine and it was in the very last row, the one with 5 seats in it. I sat in the middle seat to stretch my legs out and some guy came up and told me to move over, yahh right, so I leaned over for him so he could be smushed by the window. Ha, I was a bit cranky at that point due to lack of sleep. If I would’ve known him, I would’ve scooted over, but I didn’t know him, so he can have cramped legs for the ride. Ha. Once we got to Termini, we purchased our tickets to PF (Porta Fiorentina – station right near the dorms) and I grabbed a McDonalds ice cream ‘cono’ while we waited for the 12:09pm train to get there. We had to get off at Ostininza to transfer and the next train to PF was at 12:52pm, so we didn’t have to wait too long. :) I was home by 3pm and as soon as I got home, I turned on my computer to send out emails and what not. What a weekend!! :) I had a blast and saw so many neat things!! :) Ry called me around 4:30pm and we talked for an hour and a half and then I got ready for bed and put in Kung Fu Panda to watch. Ry called me again at around 8pm, so I stopped my movie and went to bed around 9pm, I was too tired to finish watching it. Hope you all had a great weekend as well!!

LOVE and MISS you ALL!!

CHEERS!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment